10A | Any Way You'll Let Me

Dongmin finished rinsing their swimming trunks, moving to hang them over the shower cabinet so they could drip dry. He smiled when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist, Bin draping himself over his back. Lips touched the back of his neck, and Dongmin hummed softly in appreciation, reaching behind himself to tangle his hand in Bin's damp hair. “So that back there, that wasn't a one time thing?”

Bin lay a row of gentle kisses along Dongmin's shoulder, resting his cheek against his back, closing his eyes as he contemplated Dongmin's question. “No, it wasn't... I want you, Minnie,” he said, dragging his lips along Dongmin's skin up to his neck.

“How do you want me?” Dongmin asked, tilting his head to the side to give Bin more room to work with, relaxing in his hold.

“Any way you'll let me have you.” Bin sucked gently on a patch of Dongmin's skin, not enough to mark him and cause a scene with his family, but enough to draw a low moan from Dongmin's lips. The fingers in his hair tightened, the slight tug just enough that Bin almost lost his focus, but he pulled away in time. “I want everything with you.”

Dongmin turned around in Bin's arms, pressing their lips together again, and to his pleasant surprise, the second was just as good as the first.

The kiss deepened this time, their lips moving slowly against one another. Bin nipping at Dongmin's bottom lip from time to time. They pulled apart after a while, their cheeks tinted red and breathing laboured, and in some wordless agreement, headed back to the bedroom.

================================
A/N: This part contains sexual stuffs. Please skip this and move on to Epilogue if you're uncomfortable.

I repeat, SKIP IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE.
================================

Bin pulled Dongmin's shirt off on the way to the bed, tossing it aside and nearly moaning as Dongmin's chest was bared to him, and this time, he could pay it the attention it deserved. He made sure Dongmin's legs were against the bed before he pushed him down, Dongmin grunting as his back hit the mattress, reaching up to grab Bin's shoulders.

“You're beautiful,” Bin mumbled as he descended on him, dragging his tongue along his skin, determined to show how much he truly appreciated his body. For too long he'd held back from openly admiring Dongmin physically, convincing himself any attraction he felt was just pride, tinged perhaps with a bit of jealousy.

Dongmin really was stunning, from his toned arms to his firm abs, and Bin regretted all the times he'd looked away out of some heteronormative aversion to seeing him naked.

“Could say the same to you,” Dongmin said, and Bin looked up to catch the grin that graced his features. He pressed his lips to Dongmin's chest in a lingering kiss, running his hands up his sides, and it was so strange, but oh so good to be touching Dongmin in this way for the first time.

Hands tugged at his shirt, Bin detaching himself from Dongmin long enough for him to pull it off, and this time when Bin bent down again, it was to take Dongmin's nipple into his mouth.

Dongmin moaned and arched his back off the mattress, hands gripping Bin's upper arms, and Bin hummed in response. He sucked and licked at the bud in his mouth, circling his tongue around it, focusing his attentions on the areas that made Dongmin squeeze his arms a little harder, moan a little louder, breathe a little deeper.