08 | Does Anything Needs To Change?

Bin returned with a damp towel to find Dongmin crying on the bed. He immediately rush over and sit next to him. He lifted him into his arms and hold him against his chest. “I'm here, Dongmin, I'm here. What's wrong?”

Had he done something to set Dongmin off? He thought they'd both been enjoying themselves, but maybe Dongmin had just been too polite to tell him to stop?

Fear gripped Bin as he held a now sobbing Dongmin, arms wrapped around him as he rocked him gently back and forth. He rub his cheek against the top of his head, the same way Dongmin had always comforted him, ever since they were little.

It took a moment for Dongmin to realise that not only had Bin only left to get something to clean him up with, he was now cradling Dongmin in his arms and whispering soothing words to him, clearly not upset with him or running for the hills in a homophobic fit.

For a second, he even felt bad for thinking Bin would do that. Shouldn't he trust Bin after they'd known each other for so long, years spent together, several of them with Dongmin questioning himself?

Not once had Bin made an undue comment or failed to defend Dongmin from rude peers who couldn't keep their insecurities to themselves. Still, Bin deserved an honest answer, despite how ridiculous it sounded when Dongmin thought about it. “I thought you left because you were disgusted by me.”

“What? Oh, Dongmin,” Bin said, relieved that he hadn't fucked up after all, though Dongmin's hesitant reply still worried him. “You're not disgusting,” he said in a soft voice, though he left no room for argument, stroking Dongmin's back slowly, soothing movements of his hand that had Dongmin's breaths calm down almost immediately.

Dongmin waited until he could blink his eyes dry and the lump in his throat had mostly dissipated before he spoke up, Bin still hugging him to his chest. “Now what?”

“What do you mean?” Bin asked, voice slightly muffled in the messy strands of Dongmin's hair.

“What changes?”

“Does anything need to change? We're mature adults, Dongmin. We can enjoy a good mutual orgasm without it shaking up the foundations of our friendship. I help clean you up, we crawl into bed, and we go to sleep. It doesn't have to be more complicated than that.”

“Right, yeah,” Dongmin said, smiling as he watched Bin reach for the towel, gently wiping his cum off. “Thanks.”

“Don't mention it.”