10B | Feels Good

“Does it feel that good?”

“Yeah.” Dongmin let out a heavy breath as Bin's fingers slipped out of him, turning his head to look at Bin, smiling contently. “Though it was better because it was you.”

Bin's heart fluttered at that, and he leaned in to kiss Dongmin before he noticed the blush that was spreading on Bin's cheeks, slow movements of his lips that had Dongmin struggling to return the gesture while catching his breath. He carefully lowered Dongmin's leg, running his hand across Dongmin's abdomen to his side, arm curled around him as their kiss grew deeper. Dongmin started to recover from his orgasm.

They pulled apart eventually, Bin leaning his forehead against Dongmin's and panting softly, his breaths hitting Dongmin's lips and drawing a smile from him. “You know, I still want you inside me.”

Bin grinned at that, he was harder than he'd been in a while. Something about Dongmin's reactions affected him in a way he couldn't quite describe, and while he wouldn't have bothered Dongmin with his boner if he was too tired, he was grateful that they were still on the same page. “I was hoping you'd say that.”

He got up and removed the rest of his clothes, sighing as he pulled his boxers down and his cock stood up proudly, stepping out of them and heading over to Dongmin's bag. The condoms were lying in a corner at the bottom, and he pulled one out and tore the wrapper, rolling it on and smiling at the irony. He supposed he should be grateful for Dongmin's mother's thoughtfulness.

Dongmin handed him the lube when he returned and he smiled in thanks, slicking himself up quickly and crawling back on the bed, settling between Dongmin's legs.

He took a moment to admire Dongmin, naked and waiting for him, watching him expectantly, and Bin decided it was his favourite sight. As he bent forwards and placed his hands on either side of Dongmin's head, hovering above him and shifting his knees until he found a comfortable position, Dongmin raised his legs and wrapped them around Bin's waist, locking his ankles behind his back.

Bin reached down with one hand to guide his girth to Dongmin's entrance, groaning as he rubbed the head along his cleft blindly, trying to find the right angle. All his nervousness disappeared when he pushed inside, Dongmin's ass swallowing his shaft eagerly, both of them moaning lowly as Bin slowly sunk to the hilt, filling him completely. Just being inside him was so overwhelming that Bin had to take a moment to breathe, vision going blurry as his world narrowed down to nothing but Dongmin, and he leaned down to capture his lips in a desperate kiss.

Their eyes closed as their lips moved in perfect rhythm, tasting and caressing one another, wet and hot and filled with a passion Bin had never felt before. Kissing Dongmin was intoxicating, it made his pulse race and his lips tingle, and Bin didn't think he'd ever get enough, only parting from Dongmin's mouth for the briefest of moments to draw a quick breath, before descending on him once more.

Only when he could no longer bear the agony of staying still did Bin move his hips, rocking them slowly, and just that was enough to make his head spin. Their moans mingled as their kiss turned sloppy, lips clashing together over and over as they drank each other's pleasured sounds, neither of them seeming to care about trivial things like oxygen.

Bin shifted his weight so he was leaning mostly on one arm, the other searching for Dongmin's on the sheets, interlacing their fingers as he pinned Dongmin's hand next to his head.

He ground his hips against Dongmin's, his cock twitching as it moved inside him, and Bin hadn't forgotten his previous lesson, trying to find the right angle to bring Dongmin as much pleasure as possible. He figured he'd succeeded when Dongmin arched his back with a muffled moan, squeezing Bin's hand and reaching up to tangle his fingers in his hair, holding on to him for dear life.

Bin sucked on Dongmin's tongue as he continued his slow, deep thrusts, hoping their neighbours were out skiing or having dinner, because there was no way he could keep the noises down. Every roll of his hips had him moaning against Dongmin's mouth, abdomen tightening as the pleasure overtook him, turned him into an incoherent mess. Dongmin's legs were gripping him firmly, thighs soft against his sides and moving with him, keeping him in place as though Bin would ever think of pulling away.

He was missing Dongmin's lips with most of his kisses now, just desperate to taste him, feel him, convey to him the fire that burned inside him and threatened to consume him with its intensity. Dongmin didn't seem to mind, mouth parted as he moaned and gasped desperately, grip tightening in Bin's hair, though careful not to hurt him.

Bin's climax took him by surprise, making his toes curl and his hand clutch Dongmin's tightly, Dongmin's name spilling from his lips in a dazed reverie as his hips thrust erratically, the friction almost unbearable. Dongmin's ass clenched around his cock and milked wave after wave of orgasm from him, and by the end of it, Bin had no idea how he was still managing to keep his body up and not collapse down on him.

He hung his head next to Dongmin's, panting heavily into his shoulder as he struggled to breathe, mind hazy enough that it wasn't until a good minute later that he realised Dongmin hadn't cum. “Shit, I'm so sorry.”

He blushed deeply as he let go of Dongmin's hand, wrapping his fingers around his cock instead, delighting in the deep groan that rumbled in Dongmin's chest.

“It's alright,” Dongmin said in an effort to reassure him, fisting the sheets as Bin's hand started moving, gliding over his shaft and making it hard to speak. “Fuck, Binnie, so good...”

The desperation in Dongmin's voice and the way his ass clenched around him almost got Bin hard again, but he ignored his own body for a second in favour of focusing on Dongmin, the sounds he made and how they increased in volume if he moved his hand just right, the way his legs tightened around his waist when Bin tilted his head to lick and kiss at his neck lovingly.

He stroked him how he knew he himself liked it when he was close, quick flicks of his wrist that seemed to be doing the trick, judging by Dongmin's reactions. He twisted his hand, rubbed his thumb over the head, nipped at Dongmin's neck until his entire body tensed, back arching off the bed and rubbing their chests together.

Cum spattered their chests, stomachs, and Bin's hand, Dongmin's knuckles turning white with how hard he gripped the sheets, and the strained groans that left his lips made Bin hum in satisfaction. He didn't stop moving until Dongmin sank back into the mattress, pulling his hand away and finally giving in to the exhaustion, laying down on Dongmin and smearing his cum between them.

They lay there unmoving for a while, breathing heavily and refusing to let go of the euphoria they felt, neither wanting the moment to end. Bin was the first to move, cupping Dongmin's cheeks in his hands and joining their lips, kissing him slow and gentle and no longer with a desperate and consuming hunger.

This time, all he wanted was to feel Dongmin a little longer, distract himself from the uncomfortable feeling of the wet condom around his flaccid cock.

Dongmin's arms wrapped around his torso, holding him close as he responded with as much passion as he could muster, though soon parting for air. He smiled as Bin lifted himself enough to look at him, studying Dongmin's face and raising an eyebrow at his humoured expression. “What?”

“I just realised we have to shower again.”