Lucifer x reader - Surprising the devil

Words: ~ 975

Warning: sexual reference 

Pairing: Lucifer x reader

Summary: Lucifer is impressed by your sass and fearlessness. 

You’re making your way to the kitchen to get yourself a cup of coffee. Since days your nightmares bother you to the point where you’re unable to fall asleep again once they woke you up. Not even your half-brother Sam is already awake this early in the morning but at least you won’t worry him and Dean even more with your problems. Your brothers tried to hide how tensed up they are since Lucifer escaped the cage, however you’ve known them your whole life so, for you, it’s easy to tell how they really feel.

Unlike your brothers you haven’t had the pleasure to meet the devil yet but you know about the effect he had on Sam before. You were never sure what to think about Lucifer. On the one hand he tortured Sam’s mind and that’s something you can never forgive him but on the other hand who can judge him for his unmoral behavior after he was kept imprisoned in his cage for over a millennium. You aren’t sure how much ‘good’ would be left in yourself if Sam and Dean locked you up just because you differ in opinion.

After pouring yourself a cup of coffee you’re making your way to the living room of the bunker to relax a bit before your brothers are going to wake up. What you certainly didn’t expect where a blonde man sitting casually on the couch.

Ever other person would probably freak out after noticing an introducer in their home but you’re not just a badass Winchester-hunter you’re also a powerful witch. Your mother was the only woman Jon ever showed interest in after Mary died. Till today you don’t know whether Jon knew who or better what your mother was or not. But it doesn’t really matter now anyway.

Before you’re able to confront the stranger he notices you presence. “And who are you exactly?” “Shouldn’t you know who I am after breaking into my home?” For a second you can see the surprise on the strangers face before he starts to smirk. “Pretty sassy, aren’t we? So it seems like you have no idea who I am,” he states while his smirk gets even bigger. “The most untalented introducer who has ever lived?” You started to smirk yourself. You don’t know why but you’re already smitten with his charms. His loud laughers which start to fill the room do nothing but strengthen the strange connection you feel to this man.

Suddenly, the man disappeared from the couch and within a second he stands before you. You’re not even able to react. Before you know what’s happening he has you pinned to the nearby wall with his hand tightly around your throat. You’re clearly taken aback from his sudden movement and your eyes widen slightly as his face comes near your ear. “I’m not just some introducer, sweetheart. I’m Lucifer.”

Lucifer’s POV:

He expected anything, anything but this. Normally, people start to scream or cry because of the fear they’re feeling after acknowledging who he is. Some of them maybe start to beg for their life or try to run as fast and far as they can but never ever started a person to grin after hearing that the devil himself stands before them.

What the heck is wrong with you?

“You’re Lucifer? Like the fallen archangel Lucifer?” ‘Archangel’. Another thing that truly shocked him. It’s been so long since someone referred him as an angel. He has many names. The devil, Satan, King of lies… but still you chose to call him that.

As always Lucifer hides his feelings behind his infamous smirk. “Oh, so you’re heard about me, that’s great. But why are you so surprised, sweetheart?”

“Well who had thought the devil would be so…” “Frightening? Horrifying?” “…hot. Why do you even want my brother’s body? Your current vessel is so much more attractive.” Now, he isn’t able to hide his surprise anymore. You’re pressed against a wall, the hand of the devil himself around your throat and you’re just thinking about how hot he looks? Why aren’t you scared? In the moment it’s hard to decide whether you’re braver than any other human he had ever met or just beyond stupid.

“Aren’t you afraid of me, little one? I could kill you with a snap of my fingers,” he growls dangerously low against your ear clearly trying to frighten you. “With your hand around my throat and all the pet names you give me I’m seriously more turned on than afraid. I fear you will have to try harder if you want me to beg for my life.” With that Lucifer’s smirk also turned into a huge grin. His face is just a few centimeters away from you and his icy blue eyes seem to look deeply into your soul. “You truly are something else, aren’t you? Seems like not all of your hairless apes are a complete waste of space.” His hand loosen a bit but still doesn’t leave your throat completely.

“And it seems like you’re not just the most untalented introducer in the world you’re also the most incompetent person when it comes to give someone a compliment, aren’t you Luci?”

His grip tighten again and for a short amount of time you can see his anger flashing through his eyes. “Careful, little girl. You don’t want me to regret not killing you yet. I’m not exactly known for my graciousness.” But again there’s no sign of fear in your eyes. It’s actually quite the opposite. All your eyes show is pure arousal. You really are a strange human being but for some unknown reason Lucifer feels as connected to you as you to him. So he decides to play along.

“What? No apology? Maybe I need to teach you a lesson first,” he growls seductively.