Lucifer Halloween drabble

You apply the last bit of fake blood at the corner of your mouth when your boyfriend of two years teleports himself into your room. You're so used to him appearing out of nowhere it doesn't even affect you anymore.

As you turn around to greet your beloved angel you find it hard not to laugh. After weeks of arguing you managed to talk Lucifer into attending a Halloween party Gabriel organized. Many angels as well as hunters will show up, so you're hyped up for this event.

And it took just another few weeks to convince Lucifer to wear a costume. To be honest it wasn't an easy task. He can be extremely stubborn if he wants to and for a while you lost all hope but after ignoring him for a day or two you finally managed to change his mind.

But you hadn't really expected your lover to masquerade as himself.

Yeah you heard right, Lucifer seriously wearing a pair of plastic horn as well as a red tail!

Smirking he turns around in a circle with his hands on his hips, showing off his look.

"You know the point in wearing a costume is to get the chance to be someone else for a day," you giggle while kissing him softly.

"Oh, I do know that, babe. I really thought extensively about who I would want to be if I can choose."

"And the answer was 'yourself'?"

"Well who else," he smirks at you again. "I mean come on. I'm powerful, hot and I have the most beautiful lover ever." He starts to kiss your neck, his hand finds his way to your ass.

"Since when are you such a cheesy dork?"

"Shut up, you're talking to the devil after all."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever Satan."