Lucifer x sister!reader - My favorite

Words: ~1910 words

Warning: incest (don't read when you're not comfortable with it!), a bit more swearing than usually

Pairing: Lucifer x sister!reader

Summary: Lucifer has inappropriate feelings for his baby sister. Will you return his feelings or does his love for you destroy everything?

Everyone knows the stories of the four archangels Michael, Lucifer, Raphael and Gabriel. But only a few people know about the existence of the fifth archangel. She's the youngest of all of them.

And her name is (y/n).

She is everything her brothers aren't. While her brothers always argue with each other over the most ordinary things, (y/n) hated every kind of beef. She isn't as frantically law-abiding as Michael, as prideful as Lucifer, as imperious as Raphael or as mischievous as Gabriel.

No she is the most innocent, insightful and selfless angel god has ever created.

Lucifer may be his father's favorite but she's the archangel's. Every one of them saw her as their perfect little baby sister which needed to be protected at all costs. They would murder, even die for her without a second thought.

Normally, the archangels do nothing but argue all day. No matter how trivial the topic is, they find a reason to beef with each other. Before (y/n) was born there were differences in opinion on a daily basis but she managed to bind them together without even trying.

The first time she started crying after she witnessed an argument between her brothers Lucifer and Gabriel about Gabriel showing her some pranks, the angels vowed to never argument in front of her ever again. It was a heart-breaking sight to see her crying because she thought her brothers don't love her and each other anymore.

Especially Lucifer hates to see her cry more than anything and to be the reason for her distress was the worst thing he ever had to experience. Since this day he swore to himself that he will do everything in his power to never see his sister crying again.

Of course, all archangels loves (y/n) with all their heart and would do everything for her but to everyone's surprise Lucifer was always the most devoted from all of them.

Moreover, he is very, very protective, yeah nearly unhealthy possessive, over her. If it was possible he would be by her side 24/7 in order to protect his baby sister from everyone and everything. He just couldn't risk to lose her, she's his favorite sibling and there isn't any being he loves more, not even his father.

His life would be perfect if there only weren't these certain feelings he developed for his little girl over the last years.

These unmorally, impure feelings no brother should have for a sibling. But no matter how hard he tries he isn't able to deny his feelings for her. His baby sister. You.

Lucifer's POV:

I'm making my way to you after another argument with my older brother. Michael really knows how to make me livid like it's his only purpose. Oh father, no matter what I do Michael always finds a reason to bash me. Without you I probably wouldn't talk to him at all anymore.

Sometimes I fear my brother suspects me to have inappropriate feelings for you. He never said anything but his look when I hug you just a bit too long or snap at any other angel who dares to touch you in my presence(except for the other archangels even if I don't like that either) shows his resentment.

After a little eternity I find you sitting on a huge stone in your favorite forest. From all places in heaven you choose this one to spend most of your time in. I don't understand what's so special about this place but as long as you like it here I won't complain.