Lucifer x reader - Who are you?

Words: ~ 1699 words
Warning: none
Pairing: Lucifer x reader
Summary: Sam and Deans sister meets Lucifer under uncommon circumstances. What happens when her brothers find out?      
A/N: This is much longer than I planned it but I hope you enjoy it anyway.

You’re walking along the streets to your car. After another tiring hunt with your older half-brothers Sam and Dean, you grant yourself a shopping trip.
As you pack your shopping bags in your car trunk, you notice an energy. That’s right, you’re not just a Winchester but also a powerful witch who is able to notice people’s energy. Everyone’s energy is different but you already caught some patterns.

Right now, the energy seems to be very weak, you have to concentrate to even recognize it. But you’re sure it belongs to an angel.
After a few minutes you find the source of the energy. A blonde male is lying unconscious in an alley. When you approach him you notice all the blood on his shirt, he seems to have some serious injuries. You try to sit him up and he lets a hurt moan escape. In an instant you understand how serious his conditions are and
with all your power you try to carry him to your car.

In the car you lay him down as carefully as you can on the passenger seat. He’s still half unconscious during the drive, which doesn’t change when you take him to the bunker, inside your room. You’re glad Sam and Dean already left for another hunt a few towns away. They probably wouldn’t be too fond of an unknown angel.

When you finally manage to carry the stranger in your bed you begin to treat his wounds. There are several deep wounds on his belly and back. In moments like this you thank yourself for creating some creams for wound healing. It was actually meant for Sam and Dean, these two hurt themselves so often, but now you can use them for the stranger.

It will help to heal his wounds much faster and because he’s an angel, he should be fine soon. He needs to rest right now but still, you would love to know who he is and who did this to him.

A few hours later you hear noises from your room. It sounds like something fell. As fast as you can you reach your room to find the stranger lying on the floor in front of the bed, he clearly fell when he tried to stand up.
“Are you alright?” You ask
carefully.
Only now you realize you let a total stranger in your home, an angel
nonetheless.
“Who are you?”
“My name is (y/n), and you are?” You smile at him. You want to show him he’s save with you and you mean no harm.
“Why am I here?”
“So you’re asking the questions now?” You smirk at him.
“I found you wounded in an alley, so I took you home with me to treat your wounds.”
“Why?”

The guy doesn’t seem to trust you. But who can hold that against him, he seems like he had gone through a lot.
“Because you were hurt.”
Lucifer was confused by your simple answer. Were you really just kind enough to take a complete stranger home with you when he’s in danger? There has to be more behind that, right?

But you don’t seem to plan anything so far. The smile you give him looks genius, and Lucifer knows you probably have no idea who he is. If you knew he’s the devil you wouldn’t react like that. You certainly wouldn’t have helped him in the first place.

“You had some pretty bad injuries but they’re healing now. Do you feel okay?”
“Yeah…I’m fine I guess.” There is no way Lucifer is going to confess that his wounds
hurt like hell.
“Are you sure? I’m just asking because you’re sitting on the floor,” you laugh as you help him up carefully.

“I don’t think I caught your name.” Now it comes. After hearing who he is you will be scared of him and either run away screaming or throw him out. He doesn’t know why be he doesn’t find you as annoying as the others mortals. Probably because you helped him out despite not knowing who he truly is. You cared about his well-being and that’s something
he hasn’t experienced in quite some time. Therefore he makes a decision, he really hopes he won’t regret later.