Lucifer x reader - Pleasure (NSFW)

Words: ~ 525 words

Warning: nsfw, oral male receiving, light dom/sub, daddy kink, seriously just smut, one swearword

Pairing: Lucifer x reader

You are on your knees between Lucifer's legs. He's smiling down at you gratefully, for him your submission is a present he's very thankful for and cherish a lot. It's the first time you're going to go 'the next step' with him and it excites you immensely.

Carefully but certain your left hand find its way to his jeans. Through the fabric you can already feel his erection and when you start to move your hand up and down his shaft slowly, he growls lightly.

"What do you want, pet?"

"Please, daddy. I really want to taste you."

Even though you two became official not too long ago you already learned a weakness or two of him. One of these weaknesses is calling him daddy.

"Your wish shall be granted."

With this he snaps his fingers and his boxer shorts disappear which leads his hard dick to spring in front of you.

You somehow always imagined him to be big but this is certainly above your expectations.

"Like what you see, pet? I thought you wanted to taste me or is the sight of me enough to throw you off course?" He can't hold back a smirk appearing on his face.

You look him deep in the eyes and smile lightly before you begin to wrap one hand around his cock. After that you begin with the first lick.

One, long lick on the underside of his shaft, ending with a soft kiss.

Lucifer begins to moan during this procedure and he can't hold back his moans either when you begin to lick and kiss and then suck his balls. He never felt a sensation like this before and he honestly never wants you to ever stop again.

You continue to lick and suck the tip of his cock when he can't control himself anymore.

"Enough teasing, pet. Now take this cock like a good little girl and earn your treat."

"Yes, Daddy." You begin to move your mouth up and down his length, your lips wrapping tightly around him. You already begin to move you head down more when you feel Lucifer's hands griping your hair and force you to take even more of him than before.

The whole time you keep eye contact and when you see the pleasure clearly on his face you can't stop a moan escaping your lips, this just makes you extremely horny. This on the other hand gives him a great vibrating feeling on his cock which leads Lucifer to fuck your face even faster.

After a few minutes his strokes are getting sloppier and all you can hear are his fucking hot moans and groans.

Then he finally comes deep in your throat, you nearly have to gag but manage to shallow everything he has to give you.

When he managed to calm down a few moments later he begins to softly pet your hair and smiles at you once more.

"My good girl, I'm so proud of you. I think you deserves a reward for that."