Chapter Two - End It All

Phillip stormed into his house and slammed the door, "if you don't pay bills in this house, don't slam doors!" He heard his mother scream from upstairs. "Sorry!"

Phillip just came from college, the entire day he was tormented by students and teachers, mistaking him for a female. He was 1000% sure he was male and hated this. In middle school he was bullied and chose to instead do home schooling, he improved himself and in highschool continued to attend public school. After a month he gave up and chose home schooling, where he worked on self improvement. He had just finished his first week of college

Today was the first time he had went from thinking of self improvement, to the idea of death. It wasn't his fault that he looked the way he did. He had been told several times he has dick sucking lips, his face was "too girly" for him to be deemed straight, and he was really short; standing only 5'3. None of it was his fault, only the length of his hair. He had a bet going on with his little sister so he couldn't cut it at all. 

People had been relentless, especially the girls. How could they possibly be content seeing a male look better than them?

He ran to his bedroom and tried to cry silently when someone knocked on his door. "Who is it?" Without replying his 3 siblings came into the room. Camille ("Mil"), the ring leader, was 11 years old. She looked exactly like Phillip, without his butt chin. She held Li-Wei Jr., he's their 3 year old brother who refuses to talk to his siblings, but will babble off to his parents. Next to Camille was their younger sister, Toriann ("Tori"), she's 5 years old and looks just like their father.

"Philly, why are you crying?"

"I'm sorry, I saw your grades, Mil", he sniffled and picked up his death note and crumpled it, as if it was her report card. He threw it in the trash and sighed. "What's up with y'all?" 

"We want to go to the park!" Toriann said as she threw an orange peel at him. "Ok. We have a park playground set in the backyard", Phillip rolled over in his bed and pulled the blanket over his head, waiting to hear them leave. "Leave me alone!"

"If you take us we'll leave you alone for the rest of the day".

"Fine".

~

To help him have fun while exercising, their mother had bought Phillip a bike. He'd brought it out to the park and found that he had issues using it. "Oh, darn it". His siblings laughed at him while they ran off to play with the other kids.

The bike was way too high for Phillip, so he could barely keep his balance. And when he stopped he would have to get off immediately or end up on the ground with scrapes. 

Finally, when he got the hang of riding without stopping, he ran into the back of someone's leg.