Chapter Six - Weird

~Phillip~

I just had the best dreams about churros and tacos. My 2 favorite foods, I can never get enough of them, oh my God. When I got out of bed I found Tori's cute ass sleeping at the foot of my bed. "Wake up". When she didn't wake up I just left her sleeping and crept down our house stairs. Something smells so good and I just want to eat.

While getting up, I accidentally kicked Tori off of my bed and she hit the floor with a loud thud. All I heard was snoring, luckily she's a heavy sleeper.

I crept my private bathroom and proceeded to blow it up. Whew chile.

I felt a lot better than I did yesterday, to top it off I'm sure my mom cleaned me up and nursed me, cause when my dad does it, he's too rough and I end up with tiny bruises here and there cause he rushes the process.

I started to run downstairs when suddenly I was near the bottom and I stepped on something hard but squishy and I was looking at the world upside down while simutaneously flying towards one of our mirrors.

~Noah~

Phillip's parents had invited me to stick around, when I declined they requested that I stick around at least 

The smallest of all these kids running around had caused his 2 sisters to make a big fuss 'cause he wouldn't speak to them. But, when they were far away the little boy spoke to me, "play cars with me". He took my hand and tried to put a toy truck in it. Unless the kid is mine i'm definitely never playing with them.

I picked him up and put him down 50 feet away at the beginning of the stairs and then I walked back to the sofa I was sitting on. Suddenly I heard a big crash and I saw a body sprawled over a pile of glass, and the little boy was screaming in fear at it. I grabbed him and carried him to a new room and came back to assess the situation.

The body was gone and I turned around to see Phillip limping far away.

"Yo! Are you okay?!"

He turned around with a face that was pure evil and hissed at me. "What the fuck?"

"What the fu-" the boy from earlier came out of nowhere and repeated after me. Luckily I had stopped him from cussing, "don't repeat after me. Okay?" He nodded and ran away to follow his older brother.

So Phillip smashed into a mirror and lived with no scratches or anything?

Too much is going on around here. I need a break from these people.

~Narrator~

Noah was given permission to roam all over the house, so he stepped out onto the 2nd floor balcony and just stared at the beautiful view. The property was big and very beautiful, Noah didn't feel envy, he instead felt contentness because even if it was for a few days, he had a roof over his head. He tried to put the thought of sleeping outside to the back of his head.

A head popped out behind him and he saw Phillip chilling there. He looked a little funny, but Noah understood that he's recovering from being sick.

"Heya! What're you doing up here? Want some company?"