Chapter 5

"I know it probably isn't as big as Amami Kun or Kaede San's houses, but I'm sure we'll have fun," Saihara said plainly as he held the door open for his friends. As they stepped inside, Kokichi noted how decked Shuichi's uncle's house was. It had a flat screen TV with surround sound and really nice leather couches. Hell, his house even had a Dining room! There was a basement as well. Ouma was sure that was Saihara's territory.

Then again, any house is probably better than what Ouma and his Mom had going for them...

"Dude, your house ain't half bad! It's not the biggest but I'm sure you could have a party in here." Amami noted, brushing his hand against the Leather couches. Saihara shrugged and removed his shoes. 

"Lemme guess, you live in the basement." Kaede mused in her usual monotone, removing her shoes along with Saihara and Kokichi. 

"How'd you guess?~" Saihara replied, a smug grin on his face. Kokichi turned his head away from the two. Was Saihara flirting with Kaede

The friends made their way downstairs, which was drastically different from the upstair's more modern, classy look. One glance and you could tell Saihara spent most f his time down there. Hung up on the white walls were posters of various Danganronpa characters and cast members and one very questionable picture of Kirigiri. He had his own Couches as well as a flat screen with various DVD and video game counsels attached to it. He also had a Pc facing towards a small window with bookshelves beside it. 

"W-woah! W-what a cool room..." Kokichi said to himself, looking onward in awe. His set up was so cool! He just hoped Saihara didn't dedicate too much time to Danganronpa tonight. 

"I figured we could sleep here. I never really use my room anyway." Saihara stated, walking over to his couch. Kaede sat beside him, making that tinge of jealousy tick inside of Ouma's chest. He felt Rantaro's eyes on him so he pushed his feelings aside and sat in between Kaede and Rantaro. 

"Which season?" Saihara said, turning on his TV. 

"Season 45, duh! That's the best one." Rantaro scoffed, putting his arms on both sides of the couch cushions, one behind Ouma's back.  Ouma felt color fill his cheeks, which was weird considering Rantaro always did this. Maybe it was because His crush was one person away? 

"I-I agree with Rantaro. I-I really liked how s-smart and well-planned e-everything was..." Kokichi agreed, looking up at the avocado. Rantaro gave him his best-supporting smile. He knew how Kokichi could get with some of the more violent seasons. 

"Pft, what are you guys?! Pussys?! Let's watch season 25, that one had brutal executions! Not only that but the mastermind was fucking Psychotic! I heard they had to put her on meds so that she wouldn't murder everyone." Kaede exclaimed, clasping onto Saihara's shoulder. Saihara nodded in agreement, a hot blush on his face. Kokichi could've sworn he saw Saihara's finger brush her thigh. Kokichi sunk into his hoodie as he stared deadpan ahead. He hated brutal executions, he hated season 25 and he hated how close Saihara and  Kaede were being. Rantaro scooted closer to Ouma.

"I ain't a pussy! I just like season 45 better. Plus, I don't want Shuichi here gettin' a boner over the blood n' shit." Amami teased, slight malice in his voice. Saihara's face darkened but he still had that grin on his face. 

"You act like that's the only thing in his room that could make me get a hard-on, Avocado~," Saihara said offhandedly, giving Kokichi a side glace. He felt his face turn beat-red, but he tried to ignore it. Rantaro just gave Saihara an icy glare. 

"That was so fucking gay." Kaede scoffed, glancing at Kokichi's flushed face. Saihara hummed as he turned on the TV. 

At this point, Saihara was already getting what he wanted. He hadn't ever seen his beloved get so jealous before. He wanted to see how much subtle despair he could put the smaller boy through, maybe he'd even get a reward if he behaved. The avocado seemed to be the only bump in the road.