Chapter 7

Kokichi sat in the hair salon chair, twiddling his thumbs nervously in his lap. He glanced over at the waiting area, catching Saihara's curious gaze. Kokichi blushed and looked back down at his lap. 

All this tension was going to kill him.  He felt is chest ignite with an unfamiliar longing. Saihara's Blue-black hair would feel good in his hand, oh how he would love you run his fingers through it-  

'I need to stop, he's just my friend, nothing more!' Ouma thought to himself, pinching the skin in between his index finger and his thumb. He let out a shaky breath and calmed himself as a tall, beautiful girl with light green hair that covered her left eye approached. 

"Hey, I'm... Tojo, I-I'll be your hair colorist f-for today..." She looked up nervously Ouma, a small smile longing to emerge on her pale pink lips.  She grabbed a chair cloth from the side of her station and tied it around Ouma's neck. "P-purple right?" She uttered quietly.

Kokichi swallowed the lump in his throat and nodded hastily. "Y-yes, thank you..." 

Tojo began to wash Kokichis hair and prepare it for coloring, her elegant fingers running through his thick hair with ease. She really was talented, if she was in Danganronpa she'd probably be the ultimate hairstylist. Kokichi made note of this for later, she'd be nice to draw.

As she was coloring, Kokichi couldn't help but notice the Danganronpa pin on her lanyard. "H-hey! Y-you like Danganronopa?" He blurted out, his purple eyes lighting up with curiosity.

Tojo perked up as if surprised. "...P-please d-don't scrutinize me for i-it..."  Her tone shifted into a solemn, almost ashamed mutter. Was she... ashamed of her fandom?

"W-wha- no of course not!" Kokichi held up his round Monokuma charm he had received not too long ago. "I-I'm.. a huge fan..." He smiled to himself as he caressed the charm with his thumb, the salon lights reflecting off the plastic shell. 

"Y-you're so lucky... I wish I-I could escape and j-join... it's probably too late..." She frowned and lowered her head once more. 

"W-wait, it's not too late... you can still audition..." Kokichi said quietly. Kirumi suddenly went silent. Did I fuck up?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who the hell is this bitch?! I don't like how personal she's getting with My Ouma. What are they talking about?! 

Saihara sat red in the face, his ignited temper protruding off of him like a sour thumb. Rantaro gave him a curious glance, which only frustrated him further. He's had nothing but misfortune around green-haired folks. It's like they're surgically attached to Ouma as soon as the lay their perverse eyes on him or something.

Amami shifted in his seat, trying to lighten the gross feeling in his chest that Saihara provoked. "Don't worry. I doubt she's going to kill him or something haha..."

Saihara snapped his head up at Rantaro, casting his vindictive eyes at the poor boy. "That's not funny. Shut up."

"Don't be like that. You're treating Ouma like he's your property and you need to back off before he loses interest." Amami quips back, his frustrations from the previous events resurfacing. Saihara gives him a deadly glare and sulks into his chair. 

He finds it hard to believe that he's ever sat in anything as uncomfortable as that dammed chair in his life. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ouma sat in his regret for only a moment before Tojo graced him with her voice, "I'd a-audition if I could... B-but it's dangerous for me...I-I'm sorry I'm being... unprofessional." 

Kokichi could feel her tremulous hands working hastily on his scalp, the mood had completely flipped since their small talk had begun. He felt a wave of emotions rush over him, and he wondered how such a beautiful girl could be so melancholy. 

"I-it's ok... I understand completely. I can give you the coordinators phone number i-if you w-want.... o-only if you want it though!" Kokichi exclaimed, trying his best to ease her nerves.

"...Thank you..." Tojo whispers, a humbled smile on her face. She truly is a beautiful girl. 

A few minutes later, Kokichi looked at his new hair with glee. The purple tips enhanced every part of his boring complexion, and he loved it. "Thank you so much Tojo..! I-It's incredible!"

Removing her gloves, she turns her attention to untying the gown from Kokichis pale neck. Folding it with grace, Tojo hangs the chair cloth on her forearm with a sweet smile. "I'm humbled that you like it." She hands him a business card, but her eyes plead with different intentions. "Come back if you ever need a touch-up, Ouma." 

Kokichi had understood the memo, so he nods and places it in his pocket. "T-thank you... "

Having already paid, he gives Tojo a solemn wave and departs over to his friends. He feels the stale mood and immediately tenses. "H-hey guys, how do I look?" Kokichi says with an awkward laugh and twirl. He was secretly hoping to be doused with compliments. 

Amami smiles and claps along with Kokichis twirl. "You look great, Kokichi. Fantastic if I wanna go there-"

Saihara blushes and overs his mouth, an abashed look on his face. He DEFINITELY enjoys the new look more than he should. The purple... reminds him or Kirigiri. "Y-you l-look pretty..."

Kokichi blushes and glances at the floor, "Thank you... I-I may still be a little... plain, but I really like it." A smile rests on the boys' lips, happiness flowing through him. The boy was vasty unhappy with how he looked, but the dye was pulling him one step closer to his idealized persona.

"Lets dip. I know a location that could be really fun to explore." Amami said, standing up. "Maybe a little... outside of the box but I think we'll all have a blast." He smirks.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt... I mean..." Kokichi twirls his hair before continuing, "B-but I'm not doing anything too dangerous..."

Saihara wanted to speak, but the boys had already started walking out of the salon.

He felt an uneasy feeling in his stomach. Something irked him as the three of them walked out to the car. His palms, clammy, were continuously wiped on his jeans as his heart clambered in his chest. His ears picked up little conversation, but something was going to go wrong and he could feel it. He should have gotten rid of Amami when he had the chance.

((HOLY SHIT ITS BEEN ALMOST A YEAR!!! IM FINALLY UPDATING!! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, I HAVE PLANS AGAIN SOOOO-