Prologue : Contras

In Japan unknown places

An American businessman and an old Japanese man in a kimono have an appointment for a contras.

"My dear friend, did you want Thea?" Said the old Japanese, are customer looks at his servant and his ninjas.

"No thanks, I came in business that my old bump wanted to settle, can your man do murder in America?" Said the businessman. The old Japanese woods are thea then he responds.

"Yes, its possible, but why did not your superior come himself?" Ask the old Japanese.

"He died by the person I want their dead." Said the businessman

"I see who his people are?" Ask the Japanese, the businessman shows pictures of the family.

"They call themselves the incredible each of the family members have power, would you be up to your clan?" Ask the businessman.

"My clan is the best of all but I have to say a murderer contras with people who have to pay for it will cost you, you have the means to pay them for my service?" Ask the old japanese

"I'm ready to pay you very handsomely, my boss has to give a big amount if he dies." Said the businessman, the old Japanese motioned to one of the servants to come and whispered in his ear and then left.

"What did you ask?" Ask the American.

"I ask to look for my champion." Said the old man, then the servant came but with a teenage child wearing a ninja outfit, an intimidating yellow mask, a hood and two katanas.

"A second his one child, do you make a joke for me?" Ask the American, the old man says no to the head.

"Not all of my champion for three years and no one has defeated Razor, not even adults." Said the old Japanese, Razor bows in thanks, the American does not look impressive.

"He already kill the world?" Ask the businessman.

"Yes, many times, its for what I do call to Razor for contras guaranteed to succeed." Said the old Japanese

"Can he do a demonstration?" Ask the American.

"Of course, let's go outside." Said the old man who goes to the training ground, the American follows him.

On the training ground

in front of them they have twelve adult ninja arm ready to fight, Razor, the old and the American are ready for the demonstration.

"He has twelve adult ninjas who will fight against Razor you know the clock test?" Ask the old man.

"Not really." Said the businessman, the old rattle head.

"They make a circle around Razor, everyone has a number, I'm going to say the numbers and they're going to attack Razor, I can send one, two or three of them to get by, did you understand?" asks the Japanese.

"Yes."

"All right, Razor put you up." Said the old man, Razor bows and then he settles down.

"EIGHT!" Said the old man, a ninja arrives from behind Razor to attack him with a training katana but Razor fucks himself then he kicks him on the heels to make him fall then the adult ninja lip but he gets a shot foot in the face.

"SIX SEVEN!" Said the old man, the Ninjas adulterates at Razor by throwing him a grapple then the other one attacks him with a kick and Razor caught the grapple of his opponent then throws him on the right leg of the second to make him change are trajectory then hit him in the face then jump on his stomach to give him a helent to hit the head of the other adult ninja.

"ELEVEN, FIVE, TWO!" Said the old man, the three adult ninja jumps to attack him but Razor is very fast, he jumps to do a tornado of kicking to touch him all three at the same time, the old Japanese gives him two wooden katana show him his talent katana.

"TWO, NINE, TWELVE" Said the old man, The three Ninjas throw shuriken on Razor but he blocks all with his two katana, When the three ninja have no other shuriken he is rushing on Razor then he made a tornado of katana then fall to the ground.

"ONE, THREE, FOUR, TEN!" Cried the old man, the four rushes on Razor to attack them but he strikes on the knee then that jaw then he kicks him on the hip then the second on the face, on his left a ninja attacks with a katana but Razor the block with his katana left hand then he attacks his fingers with his right that pinches then loose are katana then with his foot he throws him in the face to disorient him and he gives him a kick in the belly, there is one left but trembles like a leaf, he attacks with a punch but Razor does a catching technique then he gives him several punches on the body is on the head, he lip then he salutes the old man and the man case.

"So what did you think of Razor?" Said the old man.

"I sign the contras gentlemen ..." Said the businessman

"Danzo, Master Danzo, happy to do with you gentlemen ..." Danzo said

"Dave." Said Dave

"Alright Dave I'm going to send Razor to America with a fake name and another person because he's not officially an adult." Said Danzo.