Chapter nine: Identity reveal

Violet has finished her yard and she can see are boyfriend who are watching are cell, She is kidding then she approaches Nick discreetly to give him a hug in love, She jump on Nick then by surprise she managed to catch him .

"Hello my heart, are you all right?" Said Violet with lots of love, Nick nodded yes.

"I managed to take you by surprise." Said Violet, Nick is showing a Note.

"SHE CAN BE ALSO THAT I WANT TO MAKE ME SURPRENDING."

"Aww, go Nick, you were surprised by my discretion." Said Violet, Nick says no to the head.

"No matter, at least I give a hug." Said Violet heading for the yard, Nick follow him.

During dinner.

Violet eating are meals, Nick smoothing are book and Amy eating too, For Violet and Amy there was a girl talk.

"So I started dancing with a pretty cute boy and then he wants to see each other so I figured they could have a double date, you, Me, Nick and my suitor." Said Amy.

"It will be a good idea, Do you agree Nick?" Violet request, But Nick just reads his book, Violet shakes his hand in front of Nick's face to attract attention, Nick notices that the two girls look at him then he looks Violet.

"Nick will be great a double date with Amy's claim?" Violet request, Nick says No of the head, it's a surprise for Violet.

"Why not Nick?" Violet asks, Nick writes a note and then gives a purple.

"PERSONAL REASON."

"In a relationship should not have a secret between us." Said Violet feels sad, Nick writes then he gives her a Violet.

"EVERYONE HAS HIS SECRET IF YOU GIVE IT TO ME IT WILL BE A PLEASURE TO SAY THEM."

Violet will say are secret but the last time someone discovered is secret he does not want to speak it anymore.

"It's okay, Nick, you do not have to tell me." Said Violet with a little sadness.

"Said Nick, I think you just had a fight with your girlfriend." Said Amy, Nick looks at Violet then the bell has sonnet for the yard.

After the courts to enter.

Nick sees Violet silent for a while, he decides to take the first step, he writes a note and then shows him to Violet.

"ARE YOU OK VIOLET? YOU HAVE BECOME SILENTLY SINCE A MOMENT?"

Violet stop her, Nick stand in front of her to wait for the answer.

"Nick ... are you ashamed of me?" Violet asks, His totally shock Nick then he shakes his head to say no.

"So why do not you go to the restaurant with our friend?" Ask Violet, Nick to hurt himself, he writes a note and then gives it to Violet with a hand on his shoulder.

"I LOVE YOU ALL WHO IS IN YOU BUT ME MY SECRET AND BETTER TO BE EXPOSED BUT I PROMISE YOU THAT WHEN JAURING REGULATES THIS THING, I COME OUT WITH YOU EVERY DAY AND DO NOT IMPACT WHERE I PROMISE YOU."

Violet looks at Nick's eyes he had sincere area.

"Its when will you finish this thing?" Violet asks, Nick writes a word and then gives it to Violet.

"TODAY."

"All right, I'll wait, and when you finish I'll tell you my secret." Said Violet, Nick writes then shows him.

"ME TOO"

Violet bend over and then she kiss on the lip to excuse him for having doubts by clinging to his neck, Nick is he hugs his hip by instinct, then have heard honking, Violet and Nick look worse and they see the car from the mother of purple.

"Violet darling, are you ready to go?" Said Helen

"Yes I'm coming, See you later Nick." Said Violet heading for her mother's car.

Nick is heading to an unknown destination.

At the house of the Parr family

Helen and the kids are coming home but Bob comes out of the house with Jack-Jack with a Note.

"What is the darling problem?" Helen asks panickly.

"The young ninja to attack a building, have to leave!" Order Bob.

"But why do you have Jack-Jack with you?" Ask Helen, Bob gives him a Note.

"If you leave without the baby are going to kidnap him." Sign the Ninja "Lu Helen loudly.

"I guess have no choice, let's go." Said Helen putting the suit on and then the kids put on their suit and then he goes to the building that has the ninja.

Front of the building

The police are there to capture ninja who have lost sight of the last time but it's not on for the ninja, no secret passage no stamp, then they see the unbelievable who are coming.

"Good morning, sir, I'm happy to see you again, it has not come out, you had my word." Said the policeman

"Thank you sir, have felt busy." Said Mr. Unbelievable that all the family gets into the building but it's all black that we do not see anything at all.

"Invisible-girl use your bet around us to protect us!" Ordered Mr incredible but he has no answer he turns around then he has nobody.

"Oh no invisible-girl." Said elastic-girl who runs in search of invisible-girl.

"Elastic girl." Said Mr. Amazing who tries to stop him then he turns to Dash.

"Dash, find a source of light!" Order Mr incredible but he has no answer he turns around but he gets a kick in the face then he reopens his eyes he finds himself in a cell in a Japanese theme.

"Have my gods okay?" Said Elastic-girl, Mr incredible looks around him his family is all prisoner then he looks at who have to remove, the young ninja with are yellow mask, another ninja who has already seen, an old man with a black kimono and a man business.

"His them?" Asks the old Japanese.

"Yes I think contras and a success, I'm surprised a teenager then do something like this." Said the businessman.

"Who are you and where are we."

"I'm Danzo the great ninja assassin master in the world and him you see with a yellow mask his my champion." Said Danzo.

"I'm Dave, the syndrome partner you killed, see you after his death, he asks me to hire the best assassin in the world, and one of my acquaintances spoke to me about ninja who can kill heroes or who has power. " Said Dave

"He also has super power Razor he can teleport in the dark anywhere in the world his like that you're coming to Japan." Said Danzo. Hero family are amazing, Danzo turns to be friend.

"Did you want to see the execution and after have passed the payment?" Danzo application

"It will be with joy." Said Dave leaving the cell, the big master passes by Razor's side to say.

"You did a good job Razor, you can take off your mask." Said Danzo, his attention to the superhero family, Razor rattles his head then he takes off his hood and then are mask to see ...

NICK.