Chapter Six: The Ninja Story

The family has just returned home to wash and go to bed for their day, Bob was frustrated that the young ninja managed to escape, he must sleep to reflect more.

At school

Violet goes to school and reflects on the ninja, who know the martial arts well to teach them, then suddenly Violet feels her touch the shoulder she turns and then he sees Nick.

Nick waved his hand, Violet smile.

"Are you ok Nick?" Violet asks, Nick writes on a leaf and then gives him a Violet.

"I HAD A HAPPY EVENING YESTERDAY, I MUCH ENOUGH."

"What kind of training?" Violet asks, Nick writes words on his paper and then gives him a Violet.

"TODAY I HAD A VERY FRIENDLY TRAINING TO ENHANCE MY PERFORMANCE."

"I did not know you're training Nick." Said Violet, Nick writes a word then he gives it to Violet.

"YES BUT SAY TO ANYONE OR I WILL BE HARVESTED BY GIRLS."

Violet laughs at her comentaire then she just thought Nick knew the art well.

"Nick, do you know anything about the arts?" Violet asks, Nick writes a note on the paper.

"YES I STUDY THE MAIN ART SINCE LONG."

She looks at the watch and she says.

"Have to go to class, leave." Said Violet heading for their yard, Nick follow him.

Later in the hallway

Nick takes his business in the case of the next court, always wears the hood to avoid attracting people and then he hears coming to him, he goes back to see a brown-haired girl with glasses.

"Hello hell Nick I ... wanted to know ... if you're available for school dancing?" Said the dark-haired girl, Nick puts his hands on his shoulders and then says no to the head, girl is in tearful tear.

"Why?" Ask the girl, Nick scribbles a note to tell him.

"PERSONAL REASON"

Then Nick takes his business then he goes to his yard.

"Hey Nick." Said Violet leaning toward the yard, Nick said hello with his head.

"What's up with the other girl?" Violet asks, Nick writes the words.

"SHE WOULD LIKE TO INVITE ME IN A SCHOOL DANCE."

"Why did not you say yes?" Asking Violet, who is really curious about this, Nick scans the note to give him a Violet.

"PERSONAL REASON."

"Are you gay?" Said Violet hoping the answer is no, Nick said No head.

"Nick will you be available to eat with on the table for ninjas?" Violet request, Nick said yes of the head.

"Very good have seen each other at dinner." Said Violet.

At the cafeteria

Violet eats are sendwiche as usual when we touch her are shoulder, She turns to see Nick with a book in hand, Nick gives a note.

"I TAKE THE BOOK TO INFORM YOU OF THE NINJAS."

"Thanks Nick, but you can not do a resume because I do not have time to read all that." Said Violet, Nick sighs and then sits down to write, some minute, Violet has received a note from Nick.

"IN THE ANCIENT TIME IT HAD TWO TYPE OF NINJA, SPY AND MERCENARY, TODAY IT HAS MORE THAN MERCENARY, IT RECRUITS THE CHILDREN OF LOW AGE TO TRAIN PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY, THEY DO NOT HAVE TO PITIZE FOR EACH OTHER BUT ITS JUST CELLUI BLADES WHICH TAKE THE PENING HIS THEIR MASTER, THEY ARE BEING OF VERY LOW AGE AND THEN AN AGE BEGIN, IT IS BLIND TO PUT A YEAR TO ABIT TO THE OTHER SANSE. "

"Wow this really impresing, can he have our age champion like ninja?" Violet request, Nick said yes of the head.

"Do you know people who practice his art?" Violet request, Nick says no to the head.

A minute later

Nick sees Violet a little sad Nick scans the note and then gives him a Violet.

"WHY ARE YOU SAD?"

"Its just that nobody invite me to school dancing with me." Said Violet sad, Nick writes a word then he gives it to purple.

I AM ON THAT YOU WILL FIND A SIMPATIC BOY WHO WILL TAIMATE AND WHO WILL COME WITH YOU. "

Its Violet rendering still sadder.

"I would like Nick to invite me to this dance." Thought Violet then she gets another message from Nick

"IF YOU WANT, I CAN COME WITH ME."

Violet looks at Nick who has a lot of fun.

"Do you really want it?" Said Violet with full hope, Nick rattles his head, She gives him a hug full of affection

"Thanks Nick, I'm so happy." Said Violet, Nick was surprised at first but he made her hug.

A few minutes later when the yard are finished

Violet and Nick walk towards the school exit, Violet attender her mother and Nick attander with Violet.

"Thanks for the info you give me on Nick ninja." Thank Violet, Nick nods slightly to say (You're welcome), then have waited for a horn from Violet's mother

"Sweetheart are you coming?" Said his mother.

"I come." Said Violet then he looks at Nick who tells him bye with his hand then he goes home, Violet runs to his mother to tell him the good news.

"Is it going Violet?" Helen asks.

"Mom Nick invite me to dance school." Said Violet, Helen was surprised and then horned twice that Nick turns around and her mother beckons to come over to her, Nick wonders what she wants then he walks to the car.

"Mom what are you doing ?!" Violet asks worriedly.

"I'm going to ask your claim if we want to come and have dinner with us." Said Helen.

"No, you can not if he's going to-" said Violet.

"Its not negotiable." Said his mother, Dash just laughed at Violet, Nick saw Violet trailing in, She looks at Nick then she says.

"Oh Nick, my mother, want to talk to you." Said Violet all over, Nick heaves his shoulder and then he sees Violet's mother.

"Nick my boy, how are you?" Said Helen, Nick said yes with his head.

"Well I heard you're going to dance with Violet, his real ones?" Violet asks, Nick writes a note and then shows it to Helen

"YES BUT IF I AM NOT SO WELL FOR HER I CAN CANCEL MY GUEST."

"No, No, it's not for her that I'm calling you, I wanted to know if you're available the evening to speak and to see each other at dinner." Said Helen, Nick is really surprised at this invitation, he turns around then he is so cell then he turns to say yes with the thumb in the air.

"Very well Nick we see at seventeen the evening, Good day Nick." Said Helen then Violet gets into the car and then goes to their house.