Epilogue

Violet crying of all are to see Nick dead, the hero family have looked sadly at the ground and the doctor sold them.

"Why are you so sad? It's not dead he just fell asleep with the medicine I give him." Said the soldier doctor who gives him an invincible-girl Stethoscope for whom listening are heart, She takes the Stethoscope then she put where we can hear are heart, by surprise she hears Nick's heart in slow drive.

"He's alive," Violet said with hope.

"Yes, I'm coming back." Said the soldier who uses a communication system, meanwhile Violet takes the remaining hands of Nick.

"Do not worry Nick, you'll succeed in going out, you promised things will change when you come back." Said Violet, Dash puts a hand on Violet.

"You know, I do not really like tony, I tease you often and all but I see in your eyes that you love him and I see that Nick loves you very much his cost him an arm and a leg and are clan at complete, He sacrificed all for you, but that I mean his if he dies, He would not want you to tinker with your fate, he would like you to live. " Said Dash

"But I will have wanted to be with me." Said Violet in tears.

"Honey, He will always be with you." Said Helen

"I SPEAK PHYSICALLY." Yelled Violet, the doctor soldier is coming.

"I spoke with my superior, He told me that the US government will take charge, have you transport it you wanted to come?" Ask the soldier, Bob look at his family is he all said yes.

"Will come with you" says Bob

"Very well do not forget to bring the killer." Said the soldier who asks him to follow him, Bob take Nick and then the rest of his family followed.

In the plane

The plane is heading to America to drop off the hero is the murderer, Bob and Helen were talking to each other while helen rock Jack-Jack, Dash was sleeping on his seat in humming and Violet is watching Nick all along the trip, The Soldier doctor put his hand on Violet's shoulder.

"He will not wake up during the trip." Said the soldier, Violet continues to watch Nick

"What were you going to do with Nick?" Ask for purple

"It's not my place to decide." Said the soldier

At Hospital

Violet is in Nick's room holding her hand to let go of her because if she lets go of her hand like her who's gone for good, Bob and Helen watch Violet in Nick's room.

"Bob, I'm scared that Nick is not coming out of a coma, I do not want to have a heart break." Said Helen rocking their baby.

"I'm sure who's going to survive, I'm sure." Bob said.

"You're the family parr?" Said the mysterious man. They went back to see a man in a blue suit with a black tie and then two bodyguards.

"Gentlemen the President?"

In Nick's room

Violet look at him in state, poor Nick, He sacrificed all who had for her, her leg and are arms and are clean clan, how can not love that boy who did all her then who do not even know if have is together or not, When Nick will wake up she will tell him who loves him of all are heart even if his a murderer, Violet's eyes start to be heavy, She decides to sleep a little.

In Nick's head.

Nick look around him then sees a little girl with black hair.

"It's been a long time Razor" Said the little Japanese girl.