Chapter Eight: The Dance of the School

Violet is coming to school for her day, She sees Nick reading a book, Violet is slowly getting closer to hug a lot of love but Nick is showing a note that is writing.

"I KNOW THAT ITS YOU VIOLET"

Violet did not succeed are hug surprise but she approaches Nick.

"Nobody can have you by surprise." Nick smiles, then puts a sign on his book, then closes it, writes a note, then gives him the message.

"NO ONE HAS SUCCESSFULLY TAKING ME TO SURPRISE."

"Just curious, you have super power?" Violet asks, Nick says no to her head.

"I see, Oh the courts will start should leave." Said Violet who wanted to take his pound but Nick puts a hand on his shoulder and then gives him a note.

"IF YOU WANT I CAN CARRY YOUR BOOKS?"

"Are you sure you want to do that?" To ask Violet, Nick said yes of the head.

"Oooh like his nice heap by, thanks." Said Violet passing his pound to him then he goes to their yard, But he is stopped by Marcy and his henchman, purple sees that Marcy and not happy.

"Not only are you going to school dancing with HER, but you are in a relationship with HER." Said Marcy angry, Nick writes and then shows it to the girl.

"I HAVE NOT YET DIGER THE BRUTE THAT YOU SEND TO ME."

"I never send a bully to you either so that if you do not want me then nobody will have it unless you want to go out with me." Said Marcy, Nick refuses shaking his head.

"What's more for her than me?" Said Marcy, Nick writes a note and then gives him a purple then he asks him to read aloud.

"Every season on every world, among the star as on the earth, you and I will be like." Read Violet in tears of joy, the henchmen of Marcy have found her so cute, Violet clings to Nick's arm then they go to their yard and she gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"I like You." Whisper Violet.

In the corridor in the noon hour.

Violet and Nick goes to the cafetarias to eat but they are still arrested by Marcy and the henchmen.

"Nick is not interested in you so leave us alone!" Ordered Violet.

"It's too late he has to pay for his affront." Said Marcy clacking her fingers.

"Amy, I'll let you take care of this person." Said Marcy confidently, Amy walks over to them and then she makes martial art moves to show him.

"I have been the world champion for three years so I leave you a chance to escape." Said Amy, Nick just look at Violet to see who's thinking about it but for Amy's opening she jumps on Nick to hit him but Nick catches his fist and then pushes him back into the fighting position.

"How did you block when you're not looking at me?" Amy asks, Violet answers him.

"His senses are sharpening, his for his that he is fighting well." Said Violet, For Amy she will not give up because her reputation is in games, she jumps on to give her several fist kick is kick but Nick he block him or he dodge, Amy was tired but Nick no she does not understand her like if he does not ever tire of them, she gets back into battle position but Nick says no to the head to tell him (do not do that), but Amy did not want to, she kicks him but Nick catches are calf then he makes him feel a big pain in his calf that fall to the ground.

"AAAAh My calf." Amy said in pain.

"Amy you are really useless I will do without your service bye." Said Marcy leaving with his last henchman, Nick sighs and then touches his calf to remove his pain, Amy was surprised that Nick was helping while his friends say have dropped, Nick helped her up.

"Thanks for helping me." Said Amy Then she looks at Violet.

"And I'm sorry my friends are saying your fact." Said Amy

"Does not it matter if you pass it you want to join us at our table?" Violet request.

A few days later.

Purple spend quality time with Nick, she was also at the mall to have a dress for the dance but Nick had no outfit for the dance but he had money to pay for one so Bob drove Nick to the mall To buy an outfit and then his big day, his evening dance and his honor to Bob to lead the young couple to dance, he arrived at school but before letting them go he gives him some rules.

"Ok Nick, I want you to be a gentleman with my daughter." Said Bob

"Dad." Said Violet but Bob continues

"I do not want alcohol." Said Violet's father.

"Dad." Said Violet embarrass.

"And last, no fusion with the body." Severely order this settled.

"DAD" said Violet.

"Now have a nice evening." Bob says, the couple gets out of the car and then goes to school for the dance.

"Sorry for my dad he can be protective when he wants." Said Violet, Nick writes a note and then gives it a purple.

"ITS NOT SEVERE I CAN UNDERSTAND BUT THAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HIS ITS WANT TO MERGER OUR BODIES?"

"I'll explain another day." Said Violet who and embarrass.

In the gym.

Nick and Violet are coming in and he sees Amy approaching them.

"Nice to see you guys, you make a very nice couple both." Said Amy.

"Thanks Amy, maybe you met good people like a boy." Said Violet.

"I believe and in addition I fell on the charm of Nick but have direct it heap chosen." Said Amy, Nick writes a note and then shows it to the two girls.

"I THINK ALL THE WORLD IS FALLING ON MY CHARM, ALTHOUGH I DO NOT SEE THAT I HAVE SPECIAL."

"Because you are a brave, kind person who protects his friends." Said Violet who clings on his arms then he goes to the dance floor, He started a dynamic dance then a love dance then Violet put his head on the chest his appointment the magic moment that Nick put his cheek on the head of Violet then he let himself in the sweet moment, The day ends he sees the mother of Violet who awaits them,

"I see you're happy Violet, Was it a good evening?" Ask Helen

"The best of my life." Said Violet getting into the car, Nick approaches Violet's mother.

"Thank you Nick, I've never seen Violet so happy since he's with you." Said Helen, Nick bows to thank her, She starts the car then she looks at Nick.

"Do you want me to take you to your house?" Said Helen, But Nick says no to the head.

"Are you sure?" Is it late? Said Helen, Nick said yes with his head.

"Very good but watch out for you Nick." Said Helen then she leaves.

Nick goes to his house.