Chapter four: The new and the bully.

The alarm is waking up to ring, Violet presses the button then she opens her eyes to see Dash who smiles in her room she gets up.

"DASH WHAT HAPPENED IN MY ROOM" Said Violet, Dash keeps smiling and then shows him a portable tape recorder on PLAY.

I love you Nick

Violet was all red with gene who uses his power to lock him into a force field.

"MOM, VIOLET USES HIS POWER." Said Dash to get out of the situation, Their mother arrives in the colaire

"Violet I tell you not to use your power against you!" Said Helen.

"But mom he's using a tape recorder to record my words when I sleep!" Said Violet.

"Violet loose your brother." Said Helen, Loose Violet are brother, Dash will land on the ground but her mother is holding her with an elastic arm.

"Dash heap not forget something?" Said Helen

"Um no mom." Said Dash

"The cassette player!" To order his mother, Defeated he gives her the recorder, she drops Dash.

"Go eat your lunch I'll see you later." Said Helen then she looks at Violet.

"What did he record so much that you use your power?" Said her mother, Violet scratching her head to manifest are uncomfortable.

"His on tape?" Helen asks.

"No no." Said Violet, Helen looks at her with suspicion, She pulls back the tape and then plays the tape.

I love you Nick

Helen was surprised by this statement, Violet took a pillow and then she screamed in her pillow and then she calmed down, her mother sits on the bed to listen.

"I think I like him but I do not know if he's interested because he said he does not want any friends." Said Violet.

He has one thing that you need to know is that you are a great person and the person who will become your friend or more will be lucky to have someone like you my darling, for the moment will take lunch and go to school.

At school.

Violet walks to go back then he sees Nick in hoodie with a jacket as usual who reads a book, she approaches Nick to tell him something but Nick shows him his two must to say two seconds, whatever second he looks at the person who interupted to see Violet.

"Nick, we should go home to get ready for our classes." Said Violet, Nick looks at his watch and then he rattles his head to agree with her, he gets up then he walks to enter but three girl stop him.

"I see that you continue to hang out with her, forget about her and come hang out with me, Believe me you will quickly change your mind about dating relationships." Said Marcy, Nick and Violet looking at each other, then Nick motioned to continue the way and Violet said yes, head on. They continue the path that made Marcy even more fun.

"YOU WILL BE THAT I ALWAYS BE THAT I WANT YOU TO GO NICK." Said Marcy

In the hallway many people watch the mysterious boy hang out with the new girl, they also wonder if are in a relationship.

"Nick." Said Violet, Nick looks at him.

"Why are you hanging out with me?" Violet asks, Nick takes a piece of paper and then he writes a word.

"YOU ARE A PERSON WELL THAN J'AIME TRAINER AND MORE YOU ARE NOT FEAR OF ME."

"But you can hang out with Marcy but do you prefer to stay with me?" Said Violet, Nick writes a word and then gives it to Violet.