Chapter 9

A.N: Sorry it took me forever to update. I had the worst writer's block, and everytime I would write the chapter I hated it. But finally here it is. Enjoy <3

♱♱♱

"Mora turn that shit off." Oscar mumbles in my ear.

My alarm is blaring. I roll over to the other side of the bed. 5:30 am; I really hate working. I slide the alarm off and place my phone back on the nightstand. Oscar sits up and pulls me on top of him. 

"Why don't you button up my flannels?" His hands move up to my breasts. He gives them a squeeze making me let out the most embarrassing squeal. He laughs. I feel my face reddened instantly. “What was that?”

"Shut up. Plus, you meant to say our flannels." I get off him and lay back down with my back to him. 

"Nah they're mine, I just loan them to you." Oscar says. He kisses down my shoulder where my tattoo is. Last night when he was hitting it from behind, he wouldn't stop kissing it.

I pull our flannel over my shoulder. I turn over to him. "'I just loan them to you.' Ha. I remember you would beg me to wear them. Y ahora que me las pongo you give me shit." I take it off and throw it at him. Before he can see me, I rush in the bathroom. I hear him chuckle. 

I take the pill before hoping in the shower. I really should ask him if he's clean. I'm all for safe sex, but he always felt better without the condom. 

I finish showering, and slip on my robe. It's a short silky black robe. Unfortunately, when I walk out, I find Oscar asleep. Guess, I won't be teasing him this morning. Even when he's sleeping he looks mad. In my closet, I tie a black short sleeve sundress that goes just above my knees, and pair it with my favorite dark red mary janes. I go into the bathroom to finish up my hair and makeup. 

I look at myself in the mirror, and I'm looking at seventeen year old me. Down to the little side braids I would do. Yeah the mary janes are a no. I go back to my closet and look for my black boots. 

I go to the kitchen to grab my lunch. Julia is there making her coffee. She's in light blue scrubs with green little dinosaurs on her top. While I was waiting for Jamal and Ruby, we facetimed. I caught her up with what was happening between Oscar and me, minus the sex part. Because knowing her, Christian would know before I even finish telling her.

"Your mans packed you a lunch last night while you were sleeping. I didn't know he had 'HOPE' tattooed on his arm. "She teases. It's not a big deal. I've already seen it a few weeks ago at the gym when he was wearing a short sleeve. 

"He's not my 'mans'." I tell her. 

"Yet, sis you have to be blind to not see he loves you. I mean he's basically risking his life to see you. Like that run in he had must've been scary. I get-" Wait a minute.

"What run in?" I interrupt. 

"Shit, Christian told me not to tell you. Forget I said anything." She says. 

"You can't just tell someone to 'forget it' after saying that. Tell me. Now." I use my teacher tone on her.

"Christian is gonna kill me. Okay a few nights after the baby shower, a few Prophet$ showed up to Christian's shop. They started asking a bunch of questions about Oscar's little brother. Oscar was there because of some thing he's working on with Christian. A fight almost broke out, but it didn't. He was basically threatened not to show up here, as in Brentwood, or shit will be bad for the Santos." She finishes. I hand her the creamer. I go to my room.