♡Chapter 1♡

Let's Start From The Start

Today Jungkook was getting a new mother. His mother died about 6 months ago now and his father is already getting a new wife. He loved his mother, but she told him to be kind to his new mother before she died. She (his real mom) knew that his father would never stay single forever. His mother died of breast cancer. She was very sweet and always had time for him. He hoped his new mother would too.

Jungkook's Pov.

I was sitting in bed thinking about my new mother and brother. Actually comparing them to Cinderella's step-family.

I hope she won't be mean like Cinderella's step-mom.

I heard she has a little baby in her tummy.

I wonder if he'll be like Cinderella's step-sisters.

I don't like them at all...

I miss my mommy

" Jungkook! Come downstairs! Your new mum is here!" My father said and snapped me out of my train of thoughts.

" Coming dad!"

I hurridly got up from my bed and walked to the big mirror in my room to fix myself up alittle. I am alittle nervous because I don't know if my new mom will like me.

Once I finish straightening up my clothes I quickly got out of my room and ran down the stairs to be met with a beautiful woman with a big tummy.

I walked up to my dad and the woman with the big tummy which I suppose is my new mother.

I walked up to her and greeted her with the most formal yet exciting tone I can muster up.

"Hello, I suppose your my new mother! It's really nice to meet you!" I flashed her my bunny smile which all my father and mother's friends always call cute.

"Ah, and you must be Jungkook! Your so cute!" She cooed and pinched my cheeks.

She seems kind

I averted my gaze to her tummy, where the baby is.

"So what's its name" I said pointing to her tummy.

"Oh his name is...

●●●●●●●●●●

Author here! Sorry for the wait even though this story won't get much views but anyway some relatives came and since it's their first time here in my country, My parents had to tour them and aimce they don't trust to leabe me in the house alone I went with them and we basically go from morning and come home 'til night and my mom doesn't let me sleep late and I am not allowed to use my tablet in the night so sorry! I purple whoever read this bye!