★Chapter 4★

H-hyung
continuation

“Oh fucking fuck”

third person pov.

“Hyungs” Jungkook said while looking at his hyungs, “what do we do”

“I don't know! Find someone to help you like in the video maybe!” Yugyeom said after everyones eyes moved to him.

“How do we find someone to help us. You do know we're too young for this right!” Namjoon said annoyed. “This is your fault ya know!”

“You guys do have someone that could help you!” Yugyeom shouted. “Kook you have your lil bro Tae, Joon has his crush aka his nieghbor and Yoongs you have those schoolmates of your, Chan you can ask your crush!” Yugueom continued. “I am the one who should be complaining, I don't have anyone!” He complained.

“But they're too innocent!” Kook replied.

“It doesn't matter.” Yugs then said.

“It does!” Joon and Kook shouted together. “What if our parents find out! We'll be in deep shit if they do!” Kook contonued.

“Well...” Yugyeom said with a sly smirk on his face, “They don't need to find out.” he continued.

All of the friends look at him.

"THEY'RE ALL OIT OF THE COUNTRY ON A BUSINESS TRIP! DID YOU FORGET!"

________________________________________________________________

Sorry to readers who were expecting a chapter 4 and a longer chapter. I'm probably the worst author out there but please forgive me. I promise I'll try my absolute best to complete this.