♡Chapter 3♡

Words: 369 (not including Author note or this)

H-hyung

Last chapter: "Oh its alright sweetie"
~time skip to birth of baby Taehyung~

JungKook's Pov.

When I arrived at the hospital I heard screaming. I scared yet excited about my little brother's birth. If you wanna know how I know the baby's coming, dad told me.

~Third Person Pov.~

Kook's father was in the labour room with Mrs. Jeon (Ms. Kim) helping her with whatever he can (author; I know nothing about what goes on in that room, I have no experience whatsoever so don't blame me if I say something wrong). Jungkook was sitting in the waiting room, figetting (I forgot how to spell it lol) with his finger.

~ time skip after the baby and mom got cleaned up~ (123 words so far! Go AUTHOR NIM I CAN MAKE IT TO ATLEAST A THOUSAND... I think)

Juhyo (Kook's dad) Jungkook to go into another room (they carry the mom and baby to a different room) to see the baby.

Jungkook's Pov.

My father was carrying me to see TaeTae. When I got their I saw my new mummy and something wrapped up in a blankie (blanket). I got closer to and realized the thing wrapped up was actually TaeTae.

"Woww! He's so pwetty (for lazy patatos who ain't got the energy to use their brains it is :pretty) and cuuuttteee!" I said

"Yes, isn't he" Mrs. Jeon (Ms. Kim) said with love and care in her eyes.

"Yaaa" I said in response

~time skip 7 years later~

"Yo Yugyeom, what are we gonna do today?"

"I don't know, have any suggestions" he (Yugyeom) turn to the others (Namjoon, Yoongi, and Chanyeol).

"Hmmm.. what 'bout we watch some porn. My brother always talks about it with his friends." Yugeom said.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

" Kay.. so what is it" I said.

"Yea.. what is it??" said the others, exeption of yoongi who is feeling too lazy to move his lips.

"I don't know either so let's find out" replied Yugyeom.

~time skip to after watching 'it'~

"o-oh fuck.." I said.

"Look down" then said Namjoon.

We all look down then back up and made eye contact with eachother.

"Oh fucking fuck.." we all said in union (altogether)

••••
Hello! I'm back from the dead bishes! If someone is actually reading this piece crap thank you this is my first story so please excuse my mistakes. If you see any please don't make fun of me just simply tell me so I can fix it please comment and vote thank you again.

 If you see any please don't make fun of me just simply tell me so I can fix it please comment and vote thank you again

I recommend you read this book if you haven't already I myself love this book and credit to TaeTanTata for this quote.