bfb meets objects from overload and terror

Leafy's View 

It was the end of school, I was with my team the LOSERS, I was on beep until I got eliminated and switch teams. I was at the doors until I heard a loud crash, it looked like it came from the lockers. There was a wallet, there was also a kite afraid while she was crying. There the fly swat was against the lockers, he was trying to get up to the kite. I moved to the wall behind them and listened to what they were saying, I was shocked. "Stop don't leave her alone ", said the fly swat.

"No way", said the wallet as he snickered. He turned to the kite, she started to cry more as he came closer to her. "N..no, please don't hurt me," she said frightenfully , "like I'd do that", he said as he got a knife. He placed the on her right arm as he harshly slashed her arm that caused a mark. "Kite!", yelled the fly swat, "fl..fly swat", she said weakly, "h..help me". 

After seeing that I heard someone gasp behind me. I turned around and saw an Recycling bin shocked as I was after that. "Uh, hi, I'm Recycling bin", he said, I looked at him placed my arm on his right arm. "Go, get four and x", I said, " they should be at room 12", I said. "Okay", he said as he went to room 12.

Recycling bin's view 

After this leaf girl told me to go to room 12, where four and x are, there the teachers who do math. Luckily it's near where wallet bullied the fly swat and kite. I knocked on the door quickly and turned back to the leaf and was shocked. She was heading to wallet I was gonna stop her and tell her that you shouldn't mess with wallet . He  would just slash you and cause you injuries, I was about to stop her when she tapped wallet on the shoulder.

He turned around and stared at her. "Hey, you don't mess with me", as he got ready to slash her. "Leafy, what the flip are you doing", I heard someone said. "Yeah, your going to get hurt", said a high pitch voice. I looked to the side and a pen and needle looking worried and shocked. The pen turned to me, "Hey, I'm pen and that's needle", he said quickly, "what is leafy doing", he said shocked so leafy is her name. 

Wallet was ready to slash when she stopped him by grabbing his arm, I was so so shocked. "Like, what's going on, and is leafy dream island stealer doing that", someone said and it was match a member of freesmart. "Let go of my arm", said wallet  as the fly swat tried to get up, it looked like he was smacked against the lockers. Wallet did break out and gonna stab her until she grab his hand and threw him on the floor. "What",said wallet as he got up again.

He tried to attack her again when she moved out and did the same thing before . "Ready to die",said wallet as he got up to attack her with the knife until "WHAT ARE YOU  DOING TO THEM", I heard someone say it was 4. "uuuh", said wallet, "4", said x. "What is it...", he paused when he saw kite"s arm. "What happened to her", said x as he rushed over to kite. "He was bullying us and was going to hurt kite", said fly swat. "FLY SWAT", someone said and it was a tooth along with a paper airplane and traffic cone. 

Fly swat's view

I turned around to see my alliance running to me. "We were looking for you ..", said toothy as he stopped and looked at kite. "What happened to her", said pa, "she got cut by them as I pointed to the one who bullied us. "You are suspend for the week, now go to the office" said 4 as he walked off. I walked to kite "you alright", I said "n...no", she said as she covered her arm. Her arm still was cut and had blood still out.

I see the leaf who saved us walk to us. "uh, thanks for saving us", I said she looked greatful to hear that. "Hold on", said x as he back with a medical kit object,I saw her work in the nurses office after school. X showed her kite's arm and she looked at it for a bit.

"Doesn't look too bad just a cut in the arm", she said as she took out a bandage and wrapped it on her arm. She also wipped the blood on her left arm. I help her up and we walked out. 

Leafy's View 

After we exited the school, pen was asking me trying to figure out how I knew those skills. "Hey,wait", I heard someone said. We turned around and saw recycling bin running to us quickly. "Aren't you supposed to go to your show's place", said pen confused. "Well...yeah, but I just wanted to you that wallet is from my show and can do that to objects sometimes". "Oh, thanks for telling us", said pen as he ran off. 

Yeah, this was a crossover chapter. There will be chapters like this in this book, next one will be a ship from object overload. This will be crossovers and object ships in this one. And if you see crystal heart's (me) View that's me. There will be some of my own made object characters here too crystal heart is my object form. See you later. 

Peace.