Recycling bin x coffee cup

I decided to this was because someone on my first crossover chapter request this. It took me awhile to complete the second crossover chapter. So yeah this was requested by                        @ FoxInarathefooox. I hope you enjoy.( This is a middle school AU, object, where coffee cup decides to confess to recycling bin under the sakura tree at their school.)

 Nobody's view

 It was almost time for school to end. Recycling bin was in his last period class, math. His teacher, Mr. Computer, was teaching the lesson about fractions. Recycling bin was an 8th grader and so were the other people. But there was one person who recycling bin couldn't get his mind off coffee cup. They had been friends since the start of 8th grade, it was on the first day of middle school he was getting bullied by someone named cactus, who was a jock. He was beating up recycling bin hard by him during lunch. He thought this was the end for until,"Hey! Cactus cut it out", someone said. Recycling bin looked at the object who yelled out, it was a coffee cup," oh, so you want to pick with me", cactus yelled.  

He was about to beat him up until a teacher saw what he was doing and gave him a lunch detention. As for coffee cup, he picked up recycling bin who passed out, and carried him to the nurse office. When he woke up he found him besides the bed he was on. They both exchanged names and talked to each other for awhile. Recycling bin found him interesting and he asked coffee cup if he could be friends, coffee cup agreed. That's how they became friends and little did recycling bin know he had grew feelings for coffee cup. He didn't know that coffee cup felt the same and never thought today was gonna be different. 

Recycling bin's view

 After the end of day bell rang, I walked out with my backpack with all my stuff inside. I walked inside the study hall to do my homework as always. As I walked in I took my spot, we share tables in the study hall. I sat next to road sign, who sits at my table, then we started doing our homework. While we were doing our homework there was someone I couldn't get out of my head, coffee cup. I don't why I feel weird when I'm near him, I blush and start heating up when we met each other. I snapped those out and went back to focusing on my homework, "hey, recycling bin I'm having trouble with this question from math", road sign said. She pointed out the problem, "oh yeah, I know how to do that question I already did that", I said. I showed her my notes I took during math class and pointed out how to do the problem. 

"Thanks recycling bin, you're really good with helping others with homework", she said smiling, "no problem, after all I do take notes and listen during class." As we went back to work I thought about coffee cup and how he smiles at me. His smile was like the bright sun... no no No recycling bin focus I said in my thoughts. The thought of coffee cup's smile made me blush a little, "hey recycling bin, why are you blushing", road sign asked me. Oh crap, well no point of hiding it, "road sign, do you know that feeling when you been friends with someone for awhile and you start to blush and warming up when their around?," I asked hoping she knew about that feeling I've been having.

"Oh yeah, I know that feeling, sounds like you have a crush on someone," she said. A crush, I thought about it. That would explain that feeling I've been having lately and I know who my crush is. We just went back to our homework and finished it. So did the other students, who come to the study hall, and we were dismiss. "So who do you have a crush on," road sign asked as we walked to our lockers. Our lockers are right next to each other, "well," I said as I opened my  locker, "it's", I interrupted by a little letter folded nicely. I picked it up and unfolded it, the letter said, 

Dear recycling bin, 

I want you to meet me under the Sakura tree behind the school. There's something I want to tell my feelings that I keep in since we met. Thank you. 

I was shocked about what was on the note and blushed madly. I put my books from school in my locker, closed it, picked up my backpack, and rushed to the Sakura tree with the letter.

Coffee cup's view

 I waited for recycling bin to come to the Sakura tree. I was behind it, I was nervous about telling my feelings to recycling bin. What if rejected me or what if he isn't gay and is straight. Those thoughts were put aside when I heard the grass crunching. I over and saw recycling bin coming up the hill to the tree. Well, here it goes coffee cup.

Nobody's view

 Recycling bin ran the hill to the Sakura tree, when he got to the tree he stopped to catch his breath. "So you made it", a voice said, recycling bin around and saw someone come from behind the tree. He recognized the the object right away, coffee cup. "Co...coffee cup, did you send me this," recycling bin asked. "Yep, I did, I kept this feeling in ever since we met, I had to tell you one day. "Well, what did you want to say to me," recycling bin asked. "Recycling bin I...I  I LOVE YOU", coffee cup said with all of the courage he had.

Recycling bin blushed even more, "coffee cup... I had that same feeling as you love, I love you too", recycling bin said blushed. Coffee cup blushed too, he was glad recycling bin felt the same way. "Hey recycling bin, there's something on your face", coffee cup said and smirked. "Huh, where I don't see anything thing", as soon as recycling bin finished talking coffee cup pulled him into a kiss. Recycling bin was shocked as coffee cup lips pressed against his, he blushed even more and melted into the kiss. It lasted for 15 seconds then they pulled away, recycling bin looked away blushing hard, "so you enjoy it didn't you ", coffee cup said as he put his hand on recycling bin's check.

"Wha...what, stop it coffee cup, I'm blushing hard now, I don't need you make me blush even more," recycling bin exclaimed and looked away in a pouting manner. "Do you want to sleepover at my place tonight, we have no school tomorrow", coffee cup asked recycling bin. "Sure, why not I don't have anything planned tomorrow ", recycling bin said. They both hold hands as they go back to the school.

And another one shot finished, this is the first object terror ship I wrote. Yeah, also I don't mind if you request to me in the comments. I think it's time I start taking requests from other people. Bye.