Kite swat :comfort

Kite's view

I still couldn't believe what happened at the end of school. After he was in our way he started to bully us. I never got bullied before at school and it me worried. What if they borthered us again at school and do it agai.."KITE, were here". "Huh", I snapped out of it, we were already at overload dorms and toothy was holding the door. Fly swat yelled at me to snap myself out, "oh, sorry guys", I said as we were walking in. 

We share the same dorm with Casey. There wasn't much space here so they spilt us up into groups so we share dorms here. We reached our dorm me, fly swat, pa, coney, toothy, and Casey share this dorm. She was lying on her bed tired, I went straight to my bed and fell on my pillow. I was shocked about what have happened at school I wouldn't have died if that leaf haven't protected us.

Fly swat's view

"So, what happened back there", said coney, "yeah, why did you point at those him", said pa. "Cause he blocked us from getting to you guys and he tried kill us", I said looking down. "WHAT", they said shocked in the place in the dorm we sleep. Usually pa sleeps near the window, toothy and coney beds were across from me and kite and pa was next to them. Me and kite had beds next to each, "well, be thankful he was suspended", said toothy. 

Come to talk about, yeah I should be thankful he was suspended from the school. I looked to kite, she was laying down with her face on her pillow and I saw that she had a few tears come out. I walk to her bed and sit on the end"kite, you alright", I said, she looked up. She had tears in her eyes and it looked like she was crying. 

Kite's View

 I looked up to see fly swat at the end of my bed. I tried to wipe my tears, but couldn't the more I did more tears came. I couldn't help, but cry. "Hey, it's alright", I opened my eyes and saw Casey on the right side of me. She was trying to calm me down, "Casey, you can go, I can handle kite", said fly swat. She seemed to understand what he was saying and left, fly swat walked over to me. He sat on the left side me and hugged me.

I was so surprised and blushed a bit. I looked at him, he was blushing too. "Kite... I know what happened earlier, but it's fine your safe", I didn't know what he was saying. Until I heard "I'm always here for you even if try to protect us well be there", he said and he kissed me. I felt calm now as I hugged him back blushing hard. I realized how much he cared for me, I look up at him and whispered "Thank you".

So yeah, kite swat ship. And I hope you will be surprised what ship it is next chapter. It's two characters from bfb, but there no more hints here. I will give you hints of where the characters are from. But I won't tell the ship, so yeah peace.