Leafpin

This takes place after bfb 15, after firey said all those stuff about leafy.! Warning blood mentioned!

Nobody's view

Leafy was under a tree not too far away from her team. She stared at the sunset, wondering why she was on this team. Her best friend, firey hated her and now she thinks everyone on the show hated her. She had depression for a few days, it had big affects on her. She didn't speak to anyone, she stayed away from others, she would be alone almost all the time, and she had some suicide thoughts in her head. 

She knew today was the day, she was gonna end herself. She checked to see if had her pills and knife she did. But she didn't know that member from her team is worried about her, pin. Pin has been seen leafy's behavior lately and she knew something was up. She watched leafy under the tree and admired how she used to smile. She had a crush on leafy from season 1, and she wished could've treated leafy with more respect.

Then leafy stood up and walked to the bathroom with secretly following her from behind. As she went, pin quickly hid in one of the stalls and open the door to the stall a bit. To her concern, she leafy take out the knife she had and cut her wrist. Then she knew what leafy was doing... she was gonna commit suicide.

Pin's view 

No! Leafy can't die! I know what happened in episode 15, but she doesn't need to do this. After she was done cutting her wrists, she it on floor and pull out a bottle of pills. Oh no, she's gonna put all those pills in her mouth and get overdosed. I wasn't gonna let that happen, I rushed out of the stall and threw the pills out of her hand.

She looked at surprised, and I grabbed her wrist to see blood pouring out. Luckily, I have bandages so I took them out and wrapped them around her wrists. When I was done, I grabbed her hand and took her outside. I found the same tree she was sitting before and sat her down. As I sat next to her, I saw tears in her eyes.

Leafy's view

Why! Why did pin help me. I felt tears in eyes, I couldn't help but cry harshly. After the events after bfb 15, I couldn't be near anyone! As I was crying I felt pin hug me close to her. I hugged her and sobbed, I heard her comforting me. "Shhh... leafy its okay, I'm here for you", she said still hugging me close.

I still held on to her, after I felt her stroking my cheek softly. I blush a little and felt my face heating up. "Leafy, can I tell you something", pin said, "sure", I said still hugging her. "I want to tell that I...," then she pinned me on the tree. "Pi...pin?!",I exclaimed, "I'm sorry leafy", she said . 

Pin's view

Oh jeez, here it goes. As pinned leafy on the tree we were near, I looked at her eyes. I put my hands to her face and I kissed her on the lips softly blushing. I felt her shocked, then she melted into the kiss and wrapped her arms around me blushing as well. We broke apart and I hugged her closed to again. "You feel better", I ask her and she smiled softly stand hugged me back.

"Of course I do",she said and she kissed my check. I blushed when she did that, still hugging her. After awhile, leafy fell asleep in my arms. I smiled at her and I heard her say, "I love you pin", she whispered. "I love you too leafy", and kissed her forehead.

Yep, and a another chapter complete. Anyways, my friend recommends that I make a book x taco chapter which I will do soon. Bye