Tacopop: saved

(Warning self harm and depression in this chapter please if your really uncomfortable with this don't read it. Thank you.)

 Taco's view

Man, my team really hates me and they thought I abandoned them. Which I didn't because I was stuck in the jawbreaker in my shows second contest. And now I'm stuck with them in my teams cabin. We have cabins for each team in my show bfb, and whoever is eliminated will stay in separate cabin. In that one they have to do math in there, but I feel that I don't belong here. I betrayed bell to win for my team and now I'm friendless. I've cutting myself for awhile and didn't tell anyone about what I've been up to. 

But I got to make sure I don't make anyone suspicious at me. Well, the only person who's suspicious at me is lollipop. She been noticing my behavior, I couldn't feel any emotion and I always lock myself in the bathroom to cut my wrists. One time when I looked into the mirror in the bathroom, my eyes were a dull gray and I felt like... nothing? I just hope lollipop doesn't find out what I'm up to. In fact I don't want anyone to find out about my depression. I planning to end myself... SOON!

Lollipop's view 

 I've been getting suspicion about taco. She hasn't been eating, she avoiding everyone, her eyes are a dull gray, and she's been locking herself in the bathroom in our cabin. I wonder what she does in there and why she's been avoiding everyone. I decided to spy on her to see what's she's up to. When I saw taco she didn't look better, her eyes we're duller and her voice sounded weak. When she was going upstairs I followed her made sure didn't see me. As usually went into the bathroom but she didn't lock it.

Whenever someone looks the bathroom, we would always here a click sound. She came out and put a note on her bed. She looked around for a bit and pushed a button that was hidden. As she went in a secret room, I walked from my hiding spot and picked up the note. I was shocked after reading  the note she left.

For my team, 

You guys really hate me and I couldn't take it anymore. By the time someone finds this note and reads it I will be gone. I hope this gives you guys time to think about what you guys did. I won't be around I've been cutting myself for the pain you guys gave me. As I was saying you guys will probably be more... happier with me  gone forever in your lives. See you taco.

Oh my god, taco has been cutting herself cause of the pain we caused her. And now she gonna end herself so we could be happier. No!? She shouldn't be doing that it's really bad, I rushed in the secret room to find taco. It was really dark in here, I knew this would take awhile to taco but then I saw light source from the left corner of the room. I rushed over there hoping it wasn't too late. 

When I reached the left corner, there she was taco... she was crying?! I saw a knife with her blood on it, I slowly walked over to her trying not a sound, but it was hard. That's because the floor was kinda of creaky, I must've made some sort noise when I was walking. Then she around to see me, she had a slash mark on her forehead. "L..lollipop", she exclaimed, "why are you here, WHY!", she said and started sobbing. I gently go over to her. 

"Wh.. why do care, tell me WHY DO YOU CARE", she said frustrated. "Because taco I do care for..", before I could say anything else she fell on the floor. I gasp, I checked to see if she had a pulse. Thank god she did she just passed out, I needed to get her out. I picked her up and ran back to the bedroom.

Gaty's view

 I haven't taco or lollipop this morning, I'm getting worried. I went to see if they were in the bedroom. In the bedroom, we have separate beds for each one of us. Anyway, I went upstairs to find saw looking at something. "Uh... saw what are you looking at", I asked that must have surprised her because she jumped and faced me. "Aah... oh hey gaty, did you ever noticed that", she said and pointed at the wall. I looked over to see a piece of the wall near the fireplace sticking out? 

"Huh, that's weird", I said as we walked over. Saw opened it and a button that was hidden. "Hey, gaty what do you think if I pressed the button", saw asked. "I think we shouldn't press...", before I could say anything else she pressed it. Then a secret room opened up, " uh... what do you think is in there", saw asked. Before I could reply we heard running coming our way. I told saw to be quiet as looked inside, that's when I saw lollipop!? "Lollipop! What were you doing in ther...", when she ran out with an unconscious taco that had mark on her forehead. 

"What the, what happened to taco",  saw exclaimed, "I could tell you guys later she needs to be treated", she said as she ran by. We ran after as we followed her to the medical office, " please help taco", she said to the doctor. He nodded and took taco to be treated, "why did taco have a mark on her forehead", saw asked. "I don't know, but knew what she was up to", she replied as she handed us a note. We were shocked after reading it, we felt really guilty about what we did to taco.

Lollipop's view

 I hope those two understand what they were doing to taco. The doctor came back, " tacos fine, she just has to rest for awhile and eat something when she wakes up", he said. Thank goodness tacos fine, when she wakes and feels better I will need to talk to her. I want her to feel better and I want her to feel her emotions again.  After waiting in her room, where she was healing up, she started to wake up. I put my hand on her shell's forehead, "lolli... lollipop!?", she exclaimed. "You okay, here", I give her some soup. She started to eat it, "taco we need to talk after you done eating", I said looking down at the floor. 

After she was done, she free to go and we walked back to the cabin. I held her hand so she would feel safe. When we were back we went straight to the closet, I closed the door. "Taco... you should doing that kind of stuff, cutting yourself and trying to kill your self, it's not healthy", I said as she turned away from. "So, you hate me, my whole team hates me, go have fun with the team", she said. I felt a weird feeling , but I didn't want taco to hate me. "No, I do care because I feel guilty for what I was doing to you". 

I hugged her close to me and stroked her cheek. I felt that weird feeling again and I just realized something. I loved taco.

Taco's view

 I felt lollipop's arms hug me close to her. I felt a weird feeling inside of me, but this felt good. "Taco, I just realized something", I heard lollipop said, "Well, what is it", I asked feeling a bit better. Then lollipop kissed me on the lips, I felt blush on me. But I melted into the kiss, for the first time I felt loved by someone. As we pulled away, I heard lollipop say , "I love taco", as she hugged me close to her. "I forgive and I love you too", I said as snuggled into her. 

"Well, one thing you should know, your eyes are normal again", lollipop said. "Wait what", I said surprised, she let go and I rushed to the bathroom. I looked at the mirror, lollipop was right. My eyes aren't a dull grey, there black again. "I rushed out and hugged lollipop, "thank you", I whispered and snuggled into her. "Your welcome", said lollipop and she hugged me back.