Roman

"Virge." I whispered. "Are you okay."

He was hyperventilating. It was hard to watch. He was out of breath and his chest was moving up and down very fast.

"G-get o-out." He hissed, gripping hjs hair and balling up on his bed. "N...ow."

"Virgil, I'm not leaving." I said. "Im sorry if I rushed you."

"It's N-not th-that." He's trying to breath slower. "He's c-omi-coming. Hide."

I dont know what to do with that but I obey, ducking into Virgil's closet. Burrying myself in the black clothes.

Suddenly Deceit enters my vision. That why Virgil freaked! Wait why is Deceit here?!

I panic, knowing that whatever Deceit is here for it cant be good.

"Why are you crying?" Deceit hissed, throughing off his cape and pushing Virgil back onto the bed.

Virgil whimmped under Deceit's weight. Suddenly Deceit crashed their lips together in a rough way.

My eyes widen as Virgil trys to push Deceit away again and again but can't seen to muster such strength.

"Stop fighting me Virgil." Deceit said, smirking.

"You have no right to call me that." Virgil bites, using what he has to push Deceit off of him. "Go away."

"Oh Virgil." Deceit said, holding a plank above the smaller boy. "This will be fun." He smirked, rolling up his sleeves.

Before Deceit can do anything remotely rapey, I punch him across his head. My aim was a little off, but it still got the message across.

Deceit lay crumpled at my feet, knocked out.

"Holy shit Roman!" Virgil gasped.

I shrugged. "Are you okay." I asked, helping him up.

"Y-you..." He pulled me into a kiss.

Nows your chance Roman, dont f up!

I smirked threw the kiss, it was passion. "Your not really a virgin are you?"

Virgil shaks his head. "Thanks to this son of a bitch." He waved toward Deceit.

"How many times has he done that."

"Four." Virgil shrugs. "I'll never get used to the feeling."

"Do you need like a mom-" I'm cut off by another kiss.

Hey. maybe I should have warned you guys! Oh well. Sry for the wait. Not that anyone cared but whatver.