Chapter 11

Virgil POV

I grimaced as I felt a arm cup my lower back and lift me off the ground. Everthing was black, it was all dark and sad. I could feel a cape, a hat, scales.

Deceit.

I tried to scream but it was a lost cause, no one was in ear shot.

"Shut up, dear." Deceit demaned, as I began to regain my vision.

We were in a room, very clearly his, with Remus, sitting on Deceit's bed.

Remus waved seducctivly at me, grinning wickedly.

Deceit rummbled about something Roman did, probably the tine Roman punched him across the head, and how it was my fault.

"DeDe just hurry up." Remus interupted.

Deceit rolled his eyes and set me in a chair, pushing me back.

Remus got up and leaned over me, smelly breath tounching my nose and lips.

"Lets get this over with." He said.

"Drink it." Deceit ordered, in a voice laced in venom, as he dangled the 'anti- Anxitey' vile in front of me.

I shook my head. I needed to get out now.

"Come on Emo, drink it and we will let you go." Remus cooed, caressing my cheek.

"Remus stop touching him, he needs to drink the vile." Deceit shouted, smacking Remus"s hand off me.

I shook my head again and this time Deceit slapped me hard across the face.

"Drink it." He demaned, tipping my chin back, and uncorking the vile.
"Virgil, dear, darling, emo. Drink it and we will allow you to leave." Deceit started to pour the liquid down my throat.

I tried to gag but Remus had a firm grip on my throat, making sure I sollowed it.

I began coughing the blood up. I hated this feeling. I hate them. They wanted me to suffer. Maybe I deserve this.  Maybe I'm not good enough.

My mind started to go dark. Self harm. Starving. Hungery. Mask.

Blood.

...

...

Drowning.

Roman POV

Virgil was being pulled from my grasp, last I remember.

I slowly awoke, focusing on the Disney posters spreader across the room.

Remus.

Oh shit, they have Virgil.

I guess its time I destroy another Dragon Witch

Sorry for the cheese ending its all I thought of as a cliffhanger. Oh wait no I'm not!  Thanks again or whatever,this story is on the rise to 1 place. Lets keep it up. Thank you.