chapter 14

No POV

Virgil was too busy throwing up blood to notice the knocks from the bedroom door.

"Virgil!!" Roman screamed, bursting into the bathroom.

"Go away Roman Prince." Virgil sneered using his full name.

"Virge... I'm so sorry." Roman weeped, picking up Virgil bridal style.

Virgil made no attempt to fight Roman, instead he curled up to Roman's beating heart.

"Logan Berry!" He shouted busting open the door to Logan's room.

"R-Roman." Logan said with very little confidence.

He and Patton were busy kissing just as the rampaging Royal, barged into their little topless make out sesh.

Logan cleared his throat and whisspered something into Patton's ear, in which he nodded and though on a light blue over sized cat hoodie.

"Exuse me." Logan said, putting on his own shirt.

"Apollogize to Mr. Storms now." Roman demaned, as Virgil made a squeaky noise when roman used his last name.

"Roman I did not do anything of offence to Virgil." Logan sighed, pushing his glasses up his nose.

"Just do it, please, it will settle him down from this little attack." Roman pleaded, kising Virgil's forehead.

"I'm sorry Virgil." Logan apollogized.

"Very well." Roman said, leaving the two alone.

Patton POV

That night at dinner everthing was a little tense, Roman and Logan seemed to be fine.

By fine I mean, Roman is flirting with Virgil, and Logan was using big words.

Virgil on the other hand not so much, he seemed more, anxious. And by that I mean not talking ir eating.

"Virgil are you okay?" I asked for the thousandth time.

Virgil nodded, and for the first time since that morning, smile a bit.

"Its nice to hear you guys still care." He spoke softly, leaning and Roman.

Roman smirked to himself, kissing the smaller boy gingerly.

At least they were okay with showing affection infront of us.

I tapped Logan on the shoulder who seemed to have a problem of his own. We got up together, leaving the two alone.

Roman POV (A few months later)

"Are you d-drunk?" I stuttered staring at Patton, who was leaning on Logan for balance.

"Patton had a bit to much if that pina colada." Logan smiled, handing me two drinks.

I walked over to Virgil who was talking to some girl about different colored hair and gave him the drink.

"Thanks Princey." He said, waving by at the girl and walking off with me.

"Are you enjoying the party?" I asked him.

"I mean you can only turn 22 once." He smirked, sipping his drink. "I just cant beleive you guys planned a party for me."

"Beleive it my Emo Prince." I chuckled. "Anyway, I heard Remus and Deceit moved to LA."

Virgil laughed that I could tell was forced. "Were passed them, just forget about that and dance with me."

I led Virgil over to the dance floor, where his favorite song was playing, (insert Virgil's favorite song) and his face lit up.

Virgil grabbed my wrist and pulled onto the light up tiles, where we were meant to be all along....

Together.

My gods! I cant belive im Done this book so soon! Did you guys like it? Im so sorry for that gap of time where there were no updates! Again I love every single one of you.

Bye For now my sweet dreamers.

~Dark Dreams