You find out your pregnant

Bakugou

I wasn't feeling well, and my stomach has slowly been getting bigger, not huge but a tiny bit... I've been gaining weight for the last month but I just assumed it's because I've been straying from my diet for a bit... But because my mom has been nagging me to get it checked after a couple of weeks. I finally get around to getting checked... And the words that came out of the doctor's mouth made my heart flutter a bit... But fear creeped over my entire being, "Your about one month into your first pregnancy, congratulations Ms.(L/N)!" "W-What?"

Izuku

It's been two weeks since me and Izuku had our night to ourselves... and I've been extremely sick, so I took about 4 pregnancy tests... I felt so afraid and excited at the same time... I can't let my parents find out right now... I'll tell Ms.Midoriya first... I'm too scared of what my parents would say... I throw away all the tests into the almost full garbage in the bathroom... All 4 tests were positive... I really going to be sick...

Shoto

I woke up with Shoto by my side, it's the 2nd time in the last 4 weeks he's been over, and after the first time he was over, after about a week I felt so sick, throwing up constantly. I felt like I was going to vomit, quickly jumping out of bed and running to the bathroom, Shoto quick to my side, holding my (h/l) (h/c) out of my face... He left before my parents got home, and I go into mom's room, grab the tests I knew she always had for herself, just in case. I take 3 and I felt even more sick... And I was terrified... Positive... God Dad's going to kill me... This isn't how I wanted to live my life but... I'm not getting rid of it, or putting it up for adoption. It's mine, if Shoto chooses to help or not doesn't matter. It's my baby...

Kirishima

I was over at Kiri's house to hang out when I start to feel sick, "You okay?" "Fine... I've just... Just been a little sick," I say trying to hold back the vomit, I have to run to the bathroom and throw up, Kirishima quick to be by my side and held my hair back for me, "Are you sure your okay (n/n)?" "I'm perfectly fine Kiri, don't worry about me," I say calmly but the worried expression, "Do you want me to go to the doctors?" "It's probably a good idea, Do you want me to come with you?" "I'll be fine, I promise," I smile and I go home, and the next day I was going to the doctors... And when I get there fear filled my entire being when I hear what the doctor said, "You're pregnant, Your still young, do you want anything done?" "No... It's still my kid," I muttered and he sighed and let me go home... I'm pregnant, god so Kiri wasn't lying last month...

 Dabi

I was chilling at the bar with the rest of the villains, not one myself but since this is where Dabi likes to hang out, I come here from time to time. "Hey (y/n), you've been sick recently right?" "When have you cared Stain?" I ask calmly and he shrugged, "I just couldn't help but notice," He shrugged and Dabi walked up behind me and scared me, "Boo," He said coolly pinching my now chubbier sides, and I jump 5 feet in the air, "Your such a dick," I sigh and he shrugged off my comment, "You've been in a bad mood the last couple weeks," "I've been sick the last couple weeks," I snap back when I remember something... I'm late and I forgot my pills one day... "I-I gotta go, Bye Dabi," I wave quickly and run home, I have a scheduled appointment tomorrow anyways, I'll go in and get checked then... The next day the doctor's response chilled me to the bone... "You're pregnant Ms.(L/n), Your still quite young," (Obviously +18) "I'm as ready as I'll ever be doc," I sigh and I go home... I can't tell Dabi right now, I can't even wrap my head around it... So how would he?

 Tamaki Amajiki

I was chilling out after a long day in class, Tamaki not over right this second, but he's normally over quite often since my parents are rarely home and I hate being alone... Last week I went to the doctor's office since I was ill and couldn't get over it. I get a call and pick up to hear a nurse's voice, "This is (y/f/n)?" "Yea? Anything wrong with my tests?" I ask confused, why would they call me if I was in good health? "Nothing wrong miss, but you have very strong signs of being pregnant. We had to phone to let you know the good news," "Yea," I sigh nervously and hang up... Fear overtook me, I sat in a corner and started to cry my eyes out... I don't know if I'm ready for this... No! Don't cry! You gotta be strong for the baby and Tamaki! We'll all get through this together!

 Kaminari

"Your pregnant," I was at the doctors and I felt my nerves take over and I start crying, Joy and Fear overtook me in a matter of seconds and my heart couldn't take it. "Are you okay Miss?" "I'm fine," I muttered and wiped away my tears, "thanks for telling me, I'll be going now," I say and walk out quickly... I gotta tell Denki, He needs to know, and so do I... So I know if I'm raising the baby alone or if we're doing this together.