Telling Him/Friends Find Out

Bakugou

Class started in 10 minutes, but I had to tell Katsuki... It's only fair, "Katsuki, I gotta talk to you... Alone," I sigh quietly and he looked at me, "Why?" "Just come with me, I'll tell you when we're out there," I tell him and he followed me out to the hallway, "What's the matter with you? You've been a bitch the last couple weeks," "What a nice way to speak to the mother of your child," "What?" "I'm pregnant Katsuki, raise it with me or don't, but it's yours and I'm keeping it," I snap and I saw him tear up a bit, really odd for him and he pulled me into a tight hug, "I'm happy to have a kid with you (y/n)," "We'll do what we can, and that means you have to watch your potty mouth," I joke kindly wiping the stray tears from his face. We walk to the classroom and I slid open the door to see all Bakugou's friends now on the ground, "Katsuki your friends are really something, you know that right?" "They're your friends, not mine," He said walking into class and Mina quickly jumped up and engulfed me in a giant hug, "I'll be Aunt Mina right?! Promise me I'll be the aunt!" "Mina-" I muttered when the entire class surrounded me... Me and Bakugou haven't even told anyone out of our friend group that we were dating, "Who's the father (y/n)?!" "How long have you been pregnant?!" Everyone flooded me with questions and Katsuki pushed through them pulled me into a kiss and everyone backed off... Nobody messes with Katsuki a bunch, with his temper some are afraid of him... So nobody would mess with his girl or his baby... Dating Katsuki has quite a few perks to it.

Izuku

I met him just outside school campus and stop him, since he was a good 10 minutes early, "Izuku, I gotta talk to you for a second," "Sure, let's head to the class-" "Alone Izuku, I don't want everyone knowing," I say weakly, his face filled with worry... I'm a pretty open person with all of my friends, so for me to say I don't want anyone knowing is a huge thing, "Okay, Let's go," He said and we found a spot where nobody goes really, "Izuku... I'm pregnant and it's yours... I'm-" I was cut off to see him in tears and he held me in a really tight hug, "I can't believe I'm gonna be a father! I'm so happy (y/n)!" he cheered when I heard people crash to the ground, "I guess Uraraka and Iida know now too," I joke light heartedly and Uraraka ran up to me, leafs in her hair and clothes wrinkled, Iida came running right after her, "You're pregnant?! That's so exciting!" "Don't tell anyone, I don't want to have anyone know until I really can't hide it anymore," "Got it!" "I can't believe you would be so irresponsible to end up in this situation! You should have been much older if this is what you two wanted!" "Iida we'll be fine, I promise... I'm a smart girl, I'll figure it out, we're almost out of school anyways, just a few year left," I say calmly and he gave in a bit when I see white and red in a bush, "Todoroki you can come out I know your there," I call out and he popped out of the bush, "Nothing gets past you huh?" "Eyes of a hawk," I joke and we all walk to class together

Shoto

"Fuyumi, where's Shoto?" "In his room studying. You seem upset (y/n), anything wrong?" "Nothing's wrong," I say quickly and go to find Shoto. I knock on the door of his room, and he called out, "Come in," He sighed and I walk in and he looked at me curiously, "Hello my love," "Hey Shoto... I got something to tell you that you can't tell anyone until we both agree on it," I tell him and he nodded, getting up from his desk, "You... Might not like this... But I'm pregnant, and it's obviously yours, and I'm keeping it," I say weakly and he froze for a second, but her pulled me into a hug and my shoulder soon was wet with tears, "You okay Shoto?" "I'm... Happy to have my child with you My Love," He said, his voice quaking a bit and I smile at him as he let go of me... I didn't think that he'd ever let me go. "Do you want the rest of your friends to know (y/n)?" "Not yet, maybe sometime I'll tell them," "Whenever your ready my love," He said calmly and I go on my tip toes and kiss him.

Kirishima

Since my mom's a hairdresser and the first time she did Kiri's hair she showed me how and actually do most of it, other than the bleaching. I put more red in his hair, and when I put the last of the red in and put to shower cap on his head, since my parents are gone, I decided to tell him now... Since it's just us, "Kiri, I got something to tell you," "What is it (y/n)?" He asked curiously, "I-I... I'm pregnant Kiri... Your going to be a dad, because I'm keeping it," I state and his eyes widened in shock but soon tried to make jokes, "I told you it broke," "Shut up, now I know to listen," I shrug with a small smile, "I'm as ready as I'll ever be for this... I mean there's no turning back now," "We'll do fine, I'm sure I'll be taken out gym classes with combat, so most gym classes, so the baby is still safe, I'll run the first lap with the rest or whatever," I shrug and he had the biggest smile on his face and placed his hand on my stomach, "I bet It'll be a girl," "I think It'll be a big strong man like you," I joke and he was obviously filled with pride and joy. "They'll be safe with two pros as parents, they'll be two or three before we get there, but it'll happen," "I don't doubt it Kiri... I love you," "I love you too," He said and pecked my lips, "We're telling all our friends right?" "Mina will shout it out in class," "Then everyone knows that there's no way to steal you away from me," "Nobody has tried," "Midoriya was pretty close at one point," He sighed, "Hey, you insecure idiot. I'd never leave you," I say with a smile and he hugged me close.

We walked into classed and as I went to tell our friends exclusively, Kiri, full of pride for some god damn reason, "Me and (Y/N) are having a kid!" "Kiri I told you I didn't want everyone to know!" I yell at him and he smiled at me, "Sorry, I wanted everyone to know," He said with a big sharky smile and I roll my eyes, "Your lucky I love you and it's too late to change my mind," I sigh and he still had the smile, it hasn't really left his face since I told him, "I'll be like an uncle to the kid right (n/n)?!" "You are all like brothers to me, why not?" I smile widely and all the guys cheered except for Bakugou, but he wasn't entirely mad at it, because he had a tiny, tiny smile on his face, "What about me?! Will I be aunty Mina?!" "no, I'm just going to let the guys into their life like that," I roll my eyes, sarcasm dripping from my tone, "WHAT?!" "I'm being sarcastic Mina! Yes you'll be Aunty Mina!" I call out as she screamed on the top of her lungs... Over the top much.

Dabi

"Dabi, get your ass over here," I snap at him from the door of the bar, "What's wrong with you? you've been avoiding me," He asked coolly and I look up at him nervously, "I'm pregnant... I know you never wanted-" I was cut off with a kiss... He pulled away, "I know you won't be getting rid of the thing no matter what, unless I slip something in your drink... But I won't be doing that. I'll help out," He said in an emotionless tone, "I can't say I'm the happiest I've ever been, but it's my fault your pregnant," He said and I nodded, "I know you wouldn't be happy... I didn't wanna tell you," I muttered and he grabbed my chin gently and had me look at him, "I am happy about it, but I won't be around the kid much, I'm sure you'll agree that I'm not a good role model," "I don't care if you're a villain. I want you there for them, and I will go through hell to have you at least meet them," I say quickly and he looked at me a little surprised, "I'll be there, but life lessons will be your department," "Got it," I say with a small smile... That went better than expected...

Tamaki Amajiki

"Tamaki? I wanna talk to you for a second, but not in class," I say weakly... I'm normally not as shy as Tamaki, but now I think I know how he feels every second of the day, "Okay," He said and walked out to meet me in the hallway. "Don't freak out too much... But I'm pregnant, and since your the only person that I've been with, it's yours," I say weakly and he looked in the midst of panic and joy, "That was my reaction when I found out, It's gonna be a little bit scary but we can do it right? We're both about to be pro heros," I say, trying to keep the mood happy, he started to tear up which made me jump, "I'm so happy (y/n)," "Hug me," I tell him and he didn't think twice, He pulled me into a hug and didn't let go for a good 5 minutes, "You aren't gonna be scared of the baby? You'll hold them and try to play with them and stuff?" "I'll try," He said, his voice shaking in fear. "I love you Tamaki," I tell him and he nodded, "I love you too," He muttered when I notice Nejire and Mirio popped their heads out the door and listened to the whole thing, "You two aren't very good at hiding," I laugh at them and Nejire looked at me excitedly, "How far along?!" "Only a couple weeks, I just found out, and the doctors gave me an estimate how old the baby might be," I say calmly and and Mirio a big smile on his face, "That baby will be super strong, I mean it's the kid of some of the strongest students in the school," He said in an upbeat tone and I smile a bit, "I guess so, I kinda want a boy," I say quietly and Tamaki had a little smile on his face, "I think I want a boy too (y/n)," "We'll just have to wait and see,"

Kaminari

"Pikachu!" I call for Denki and he turned to me with a big smile, "There's something I gotta tell you," "What is it?" "Alone," "It's fine, just tell me here," He said calmly sitting in a desk, "Fine... I'm pregnant, happy?" I sighed and his eyes opened wide, "What?" "You heard me, Your a dad, and I'm keeping the kid," I tell him and he hugged me tightly and I hug him back, "Do you think it'll be a girl or a boy (n/n)?" He asked excitedly and I smiled at him, "We'll have to see... But I kinda want a boy, and in a couple years, have a little girl for him to bug and protect," I say kindly with a small smile and his smile grew wider, "that sounds like a good plan!" He smiled widely and I laughed a bit at his childish behaviour, he's like a little boy that just got told that they were gonna have a little sibling, "I guess I'll have two kids by the end of this Denki," "Twins?" "No, you and then the baby," I tease and he laughed it off, "Sure you will, When the baby cries, I'll start crying and you'll surely wake up to deal with the baby," "I can already see it," I laugh and he smiled when Sero grabbed my shoulders, "Whatcha two talking about," "You all know how I already have this child to deal with?" I ask pointing at Denki, "Well soon I'll have two kids," I say cheerily and Kirishima smiled, "Good luck, You might need it," "I will need it, I know it, but I'm Happy with my choices so far," I laugh jokingly, "Now I feel targeted," "You're fine Pikachu, class is gonna start soon, better take our seats," I smile and find my desk beside Denki.