Baby Shower/Gender Reveal

Bakugou

We had Kirishima and the rest do the decorating and gender reveal thing. I wore Blue and Katsuki wore pink, since he thought the baby would be a girl, and I thought the baby is a boy, so I wore blue. I walk around and talk with everyone, "Hey (y/n)!" "Hi Mina," I smile and she was super excitable today, "We should do the gender reveal right now! I want you guys to know! You'd be super excited!" She cheered and I sigh, giving up fighting her, "Katsuki everyone wants to do the gender reveal, why not get it over with," I say calmly and I grab the balloons that the guys filled with blue or pink confetti. Everyone gathered around and me and Katsuki popped the balloons... Pink confetti was everywhere. I started to cry in joy, excitement filling me and hug Katsuki and the entire Baku Squad ran up and hugged us as well "I'm going to have a little niece!" Mina cried excitedly and I smile at her kindly, "I'm going to have a daughter," I muttered, and Katsuki smiled at me, he doesn't smile... It's awesome to see him so happy, "Your gonna have a baby girl to raise Katsuki! A little princess!" I cheer happily and even though my fat stomach put quite a bit of space between us he pulled me into a quick kiss.

Izuku

We had a small party with just a few close friends and Mama Midoriya. I had the one balloon that I got Todoroki to fill with blue for a boy or pink for a girl, he didn't put much confetti in but there were a few bits of blue and Mama Midoriya smiled widely and hugged me close "I'm going to have a little grandson! This is amazing  (y/n)!" She smiled and I smiled at her too, "I don't know what I'd do if the boy ever ends up like Izuku, I couldn't deal with the kid always hurting themselves," I say and Mama Midoriya sighed, "To be honest I don't know what to do with Izuku sometimes," She sighed and I smile a bit, "I'll work on that if it worries you guys that much," He said and I smile at him kindly, "Thanks," Todoroki pulled out a present, "I had this made for him," "Thank you Shoto," I smile kindly and he nodded... I have such sweet friends, Uraraka and Iida pulling out small gifts as well...

Shoto

We know we're having triplets, but we're finding out the gender, I got Fuyumi and Izuku to fill three balloons with colored confetti, pink for a girl, blue for a boy. We decided we'd do the gender reveal first, get the part we wanted to do the most first. I'm bigger than most other pregnant women since, I have more in there. I grab Shoto's hand and reach for the first of the 3 balloons, Pink scattered, the next one, pink again, then lastly blue showered over the two of us, "We's having two little girls and a boy," I say with a smile and he looked down at me with a smile as well, "Your going to be a great mother My Love," "You'll be a wonderful father Shoto, I know your worried about the past repeating itself... But your a good man," I tell him and he hugged me tightly, well as tight as he could with my giant belly in the way. We soon walk around and talk with everyone we invited to the party, people we invited then their plus one, their plus one's plus one. Everyone wanted to see the gender reveal of Endeavor's grandchildren... But we refused the media access. So not all of Japan will know Endeavor's son got a girl pregnant and then the backlash hurting Shoto... All he is right now is Endeavor's son... But one day, He will be Shoto Todoroki, he will be know as more than his father's son. I can't wait to be there for him when that day comes. That means the kids will be Shoto Todoroki's kids and that's all, but I'll watch as they become their own people. I hope they won't hate Shoto because they'll end up in his shadow for a while.

Kirishima

We got Bakugou to fill the balloons with pacifiers, we're only having one, but it's no fun only having one balloon. He hardens his finger as the party was about to end and out fell a bunch of pink pacifiers, "I'm going to have a daughter!" Kiri cheered happily and I smile at him, "Hopefully she'll be just like her mother," "Shut up you big dummy," I laugh and Kaminari instantly ran up to me, dropping down and listened to my stomach and the baby kicked. "She kicked me in the face!" "That's a smart girl," Bakugou commented and I laugh a bit at the comment, "You don't know that Bakugou," "It doesn't like Short Circuit, it's bound to be a genius," He snapped and I roll my eyes, "Sure King Explosion Murder," I snap and he glared at me and Kiri got in the middle of our little argument, "Let's clean up a bit and end this party, your really tired (N/N), "Sure,"

Dabi

Me and Dabi gave a little bit of blood to Toga, and the League of Villains and us are going to do a little gender reveal. We all stood around when Toga turned into Dabi, "We're having a boy, Little Shoto... "I wonder if he'll have your natural red hair," I say kindly and he sighed, "Maybe," He shrugged and I smiled weakly, concealing my pure excitement, "I wonder how cute that boy would be," "I don't trust you with the kid Crazy," I tell Toga and she pouted, "That's not any fair!" "Poor you, I'm the mother, I choose who I decide who will be allowed to be alone with the child," "I get no say?" "No you don't, he isn't to be with any of the villains," I state, "You don't trust them," "The baby could be used to lure heroes, get ransomes, I don't want him growing up to be a tool for your job," I state and he sighed, shrugging, "Over protective much," "Not over protective, I just seem to be the only one who isn't trying to use the kid for my own personal gain," I snap and walk out, I'm not dealing with this right now.

Tamaki Amajiki

We had the rest of the big three over and I asked them to make some cupcakes and dye the cake pink or blue. I was all smiles and Tamaki was in a good mood, not smiling endlessly like me, "We should have our cupcakes now!" Nejire cheers and I sigh with a smile, "Let's have our cupcakes," I say happily and and unwrap one first and the cupcake was blue, "Baby Reiji, Tamaki we're going to have a son," I say keeping my excitement down so I wouldn't scare him, "Your calm, normally your all over the place," "I don't wanna freak Tamaki out, I'm trying to mellow out a bit so I don't constantly scare him," "You should be your normal loud self so he can get used to it, I mean the kid's going to yell and make a ruckus," Mirio said and I shrug, "You think you could handle a screaming 2 year old some day?" "I don't know," He muttered weakly and wrap my arm around his waist and smiled at him, "You'll be a great father, We'll figure this out together," I tell him with a small smile and he nodded, "You two are so cute together!" Nejire cheers and I smile widely, "My Tamaki needs to be a little more confident but I think if he stays like this or gets more social he's perfect," I tell him and he looked at me a little shocked and put his head on mine. "He's like a little Kitten!" "But he's my kitten, I'd be happy if Reiji grew up to be a lot like his father," "Too Cute!"

Kaminari

Kaminari wanted a big party so I hosted a party for all 1A and our families. The party is coming to a close and I bring out the two balloons, we're having twins, "Everyone the gender reveal is going to happen! Come on over!" I call out and everyone crowded us and we popped the balloons, Twin girls, "Twins girls!" I cheer and all my friends ran up to me and hugged me, "I'm going to have two little nieces!" Mina cheered and I smile at her when Kaminari got through all the people and hugged me, "I guess Raden will have to be the next one," "I don't think you want 3 kids," "You mean 4?" I joke and he smiled, used to the joke and laughed at it, "Could you handle 4?" "Maybe, I mean I'll have 3 kids crying at 2 in the morning," I joke and he hugged me close, "I love you," "I love you too Pikachu," I say with a huge smile and he held me for a while before we ended the party.