Attacked On The Street

In this story you have a quirk called venom. If you bite or scratch deep enough your venom will get into the blood and slowly kill or stun the victim, giving enough time to seek medical help if anyone is injured accidentally

Bakugou

Kana just turned a month old and I finally got the guts to get the entire family out of the house instead of someone in our family watching Kana while we went out. We were walking to the store, Katsuki snapping at everyone who stared at us, "What are you looking at?!" Katsuki yelled at the one person that's been following us basically since we left the house, "Katsuki, let's hurry, nobody's on the street right now," I panic when I recognize the face, "It's the Hero Killer: Stain! Katsuki we have to go now!" I yell and he soon covered me and Kana when he attacked us. I run for help, calling for anyone that could use their quirk to help, soon I find a licensed hero and bring him to where Bakugou was, still fighting off Stain and the hero stepped in and helped out, "Thank you so much!" I say quickly and he smiled, "Of course young lady, I hope you get where you're going safely," "Are you and Kana okay? If anyone hurt you guys I'll blast them all the way to hell!" Bakugou yelled and I smile, "Look, not a scratch, you did a good job protecting us," I say kindly, "Thank you again, we'll be going now, take care of yourself sir," "You as well," He said and walked us to a populated street, and we go to the park where we just enjoyed not being inside constantly.

Izuku

We were out on a run, Danuja in the stroller, both of us getting plenty of stares but we are learning to ignore it. We were about 5 minutes into our run when I notice someone blocking out way, "Izuku, take Danny," "But-" "Take Danny, now," I state and he took the stroller and when he tried to get around the villain attacked and I scratch them. I don't cut my nails often for me quirk to work more efficiently. I push him out of the way as I scratched him, biting him hard enough to draw blood. I fight him until he hit me back hard to the temple making me fall over. I get back up to attack when he finally fell to the ground. I look to see everyone staring and I notice All Might watching, I notice the venom dripping from my cheek and I wipe it away, "Danny! Where's my Danny?!" I call out and I soon see Izuku with Danny and I run up and Izuku and grab my little boy from the stroller, checking to make sure he wasn't hurt. "Young (l/n)," "M-Mr.Yagi, how are you?" I stuttered with a small, nervous smile and he messed up my hair, "You did well protecting your family. I'm proud to have you as my student," "Th-Thank you so much! I couldn't just let them get hurt or hurt themselves," "But you aren't licensed yet," "Y-Yeah... I wasn't going to let him touch my Danny," I state and I look at Izuku, "We're going home, my heart can't take any more of this stress," I sigh and he nodded, "Let's go (n/n)," He said nervously and I put Danny back in his stroller and we walk home without any more issues.

Shoto

Shoto had Ena strapped to his chest in one of those things, I don't remember quite what they're called and Touya and Kaida in a stroller together. I walked with the two older triplets in the stroller when I see a blacked haired man with burns all over. I panic and give Shoto the stroller, "Take the triplets and go, I got this," "You can't-" "Go Shoto! Take Touya, Kaida and Ena to safety!" I yell at him and get ready to attack. "Little Shoto Todoroki settled down and had some kids at 15 huh? Well look at the pretty little mother," The man teased and I look back to see Shoto not moving, "Leave Shoto!" I yell when the man walked towards the kids, and I run in front of him and swing to scratch him when he caught my wrist, "What a surprise, three little ones by the time you graduate? You must have been busy," He laughed and I kick him away, him letting go of my hand and I scratch his cheek and he looked at me annoyed, "What do you think a single scratch can do?" "A lot, I'm venomous," I snap and he glared at me and I see flames begin to glow and I glare at him and snapped at Shoto, "Get the kids out of here, get me some help, keep the triplets safe," I snap and he caved in and ran off with the kids. The man struck me with a fire encased hand to my stomach, burning it badly and while he was still close I bit him as hard as I could on the jugular, putting the venom on course to the brain immediately. He was stunned when a hero grabbed the man and looked at me, "Are you okay miss?" "Fine, just a little burnt," "That's serious, Who was the man who ran to me?" "My boyfriend, he had the kids so I sent him off, I was scared and I shouldn't have used my quirk but... I didn't want to lose them," I say panicked when he grabbed the villain, "Go to the hospital, you need that cleaned and treated," "Okay," I mutter as Shoto ran over to me and saw the burn, "Let's go," He said quickly and we walked to the hospital not far away.