A Tough Question

So, this is the "Where do babies come from" question. I thought it would be funny to have the kids ask while their mothers were out... So this is going to be a hell of a ride, everyone ready? Let's do this.

Bakugou

"Dad where do babies come from?" "Why do you fucking care?" Bakugou asked and Kana shrugs, "I've seen a lot of babies at the park and I wanna know," She said kindly and Bakugou sat and thought of how to answer without his wife screaming his ear off when she got home. "Babies come from... When two people fall in love, there's special... The momma's eat a special seed and a baby grows in their tummy," He made up as he went and his daughter looked at him wide eyed, "Where do they get the seed dad?" "Umm... When boys get older, they get it from their dad?" He questioned himself, tempted to stop talking out his ass and tell her what really happens. "That's so cool!" "But you'll never have a baby, it's not allowed," "Why not?" She asked curiously when her mother walked in, "Kana! Baby come here!" (y/n) called out and her daughter ran to her with a big smile on her face, "Dad told me where babies came from!" "Really?" (y/n) asked,  and the girl smiled, "Yeah! Dad gave you some sort of seed you eat and I grew in your tummy!" The smaller girl smiled as her dad looked over at (y/n), "I'm shocked you weren't blunt with her," "I didn't feel like dealing with your shit,"

Deku

Izuku was left with his son, they were sitting around watching T.V since his best friend, Shoto, was being broadcasted fighting a dangerous criminal when the smaller green haired boy had a question that popped into his head, "Dad where do babies come from?" "W-Why are you asking?!" Izuku panicked and his son shrugged calmly, "It's one of the only things you never told me about," He said simply, ever question Danny asked, Izuku normally tried to give him the best answer he could... But when he's 4 he can't just tell him the truth. "When two people are in love, an stork comes and bring them a baby," "How are they in the mom's stomach then?" "O-Oh, Umm..." "Dad why are you lying? Where do babies really come from?" "They come from girl who wanna grow up really quick and boys that love the girl so much that things end up happening, and sometimes a baby come from it, when you're older you'll know, it's not something I can tell you about specifically right now... If you ask your mom she won't tell you either," Izuku gave in and gave a loose description of how kids are made, "Why do I have to be older?" Danny asked and Izuku was so lost in his own wording and how to respond that his son was just as confused as him, "Because it's not something for you to know yet, I'll tell you when you're old enough," Izuku told his son, "Okay, but don't take too long to tell me," His son said with a smile, and Izuku nodded, just then (y/n) walked in, "What are you two up to?" "Uncle Shoto's fighting! Look!" Danny cried out, neither of them mentioning the question to his mother.

Todoroki

Shoto was left at home with his friends and children while his wife went out for a girl's night out. Him, Deku and Iida were watching T.V since the kids were winding down to go to bed in an hour. Soon Ena looked at her father with curious eyes, as they were watching The Incredibles and she was curious once she saw Jack-Jack, "Dad how are babies made?!" She asked her father quickly and he jumped a bit at the sudden noise from the last 10 minutes of near silence from the kids, "I-I, I don't remember," Shoto said quickly, mostly startled by the question and soon all the kids were questioning him, "What do mean you don't remember dad? Come on tell us!" His son said quickly and Shoto looking for his friends for some sort of help to see them holding back laughter at his response and that he couldn't really respond, not expecting any questions while he was falling asleep, "Where do you guys think they come from?" He asked, trying to dodge the question and Touya looked at his father annoyed, "Why would we ask if we thought we knew?" He snapped and it made his father's friends break out in laughter and Shoto realized he couldn't get out of answering the question without any kind of excuse. Taking a second to think up an excuse his children might just believe, "Dad why won't you tell us?! Is it super secret or something?!" Ena said with wide eyes and both of the friends stared at Shoto waiting a response, "Yeah, it's super secret, once your older I might talk mom into letting me tell you," He said quickly making Ena and Kaida look at him curiously and his son roll his eyes, "Iida, Deku, do you guys know?" Touya asked his uncles and they both froze, "Dad just said it's super secret dummy!" "I wanna know, I'll ask everyone until I get an answer," The boy answered confidently and Shoto had no choice but to give in or his wife would just send the boy right back to his father in the morning, "If you tell me where you think they come from I can tell you the rest," Shoto said and his son sighed, his face a little red, "I think it happens when you and mom kiss on the lips," The young boy said and Shoto thought for a second before making a whole story, and before he put the kids in their beds, "Don't tell mom what I told you guys, she wanted it to be super secret," He told the children and they all nod, and Shoto walking out of the room to see his two friends ready to question him, "So that was a creative excuse," "Never have kids," Shoto sighed plopping on the couch, "So kids come from kisses now?" "I am not getting an ear full from (y/n) because of their questions," Shoto sighed at Iida's remark, "And she'd probably slap me around for it too," "Scared of your wife? (y/n) isn't remotely scary," "You haven't seen her angry,"