Spend Time With Their Grandparents

Bakugou

Mitsuki and Marasu were running after the hyper, out of control little girl as her parents were away on their honeymoon, "Kana Bakugou get your ass over here!" Mitsuki yelled at her granddaughter as she ran to Mararu, looking for safety from the lady that was too much like her dad which, when her dad was mad, he scared her. "Mitsuki your scaring her," The woman's husband said quickly and the woman looked at the small girl on the verge of tears and she sighed, "It's going to be a long week," Mitsuki sighed and the girl in her grandfather's arms stuck her tongue out at her grandmother mockingly and when the woman went after the girl her husband, not seeing the little girl's actions sighed, "Your going to give her a heart attack before her parents get home,"

Izuku

Mama Midoriya was left alone with her little grandson and she was now reading to him until he randomly started crying, "What's wrong Danuja?" "I-I want Mommy!" He cried and she pulled the boy into a hug as the sat on the couch, "Your mom'll be home tomorrow, I know it's been a long week for you," She comforted the boy and he cried louder, "I want mommy!" He yelled and Inko quickly grabbed the phone and called her Daughter-in-Law and hear her huffing on the other end, "What's wrong?" "Danny's throwing a fit about wanting you to come home, I can't get him calmed down," Mama Midoriya panicked and she passed the phone to her Grandson, "Mommy?" "Are you giving grandma a hard time? I told you I'd be home tomorrow, be good," The boy's mother said softly and he stopped crying, "I want you and daddy to come home," He whined and (y/n) sighed, "We'll be home tomorrow afternoon, don't worry," She said with a smile, "Can I talk to grandma?" "Okay," Her son muttered and the phone was back to Mama Midoriya, "Mama keep him busy, take him to the park or something, he'll be fine," "Okay, you two enjoy your time away," "We will, love you," "Love you too dear," Mama Midoriya said hanging up the phone, she basically raised (y/n), they were close and they often forget that her real mother is even still around, "Danny let's go to the park," Mama Midoriya smiled as she hung up the phone. Taking her cell phone with her they two go to the park, and while she was with Danny helping him up the steps on the slide when she got a phone call from her missing husband. "Hey honey," "Are you ever coming home to meet your grandson?" "You know I can't afford to come home right now," "Just stop calling if your not going to be part of Izuku's or Danuja's life, I can't stand how you are able to just not be there," Mama sighed and her husband sighed over the phone, "He got married to the mother right?" "He did, and you missed it, he doesn't even know what you look like Hisashi," She snapped as she ran around to catch her grandson going down the slide, him laughing as he slide down. She gave up on talking to her husband and hung up, and played with her dear Grandson.

Shoto

(y/n)'s parents got stuck with the trouble making trio, Ena often getting picked on by her older siblings. Like normal, Ena had her Shoto figure that Touya wanted to play with at that moment so he ripped it out of his little sister's hands and she started wailing, alerting her grandparents. Seeing Touya playing calmly and his little sister crying. The triplet's grandmother took the figure away from the boy, "If you two are just going to fight over the doll it's getting put up and not coming down until your parents get home," She warned and gave the figure back to the smallest and quietest girl of the triplets. Touya gives up on the doll quickly and finds his Deku figure finding his older sister who had an Uravity doll and they played together, leaving their little sister alone, just how she wanted to be. "They fight every 5 minutes, I'm scared for when they get into their terrible twos, those two have a lot of work ahead of them," The triplet's grandfather sighed and soon Touya was crying his grandfather quick on the scene and he sees a broken Deku doll on the ground, "What happened?" "I-I dropped it!" He cried and he grabbed the doll that the arm fell off of, and stuck the arm back in the socket and give it to the boy, "There you go," "Thank you!"