Episode 18 (S3)

(The Tough😠 And The Dangerous😬)

GAIUS

This time,the trailer driver lost total control of the long vehicle as one of it's front tyres deflected within a second.

While i quickly grabbed the hand brake,pull it and wheeled right,and my car driftingly made a U-turn from beneath the swaying trailer to the little space at the right side of the road,while the trailer swayingly failed instantly in a rough manner,just few feet away from me.

Shit! So close. One thing about me is that I'm a survivor. I was breathing so bad and fast with my foot still on the brake pedal,my left hand on the wheel and my right hand on the hand brake as I glanced from the fallen fully loaded trailer behind me to some of the road users whom stopped to help,while some mind their business as they drove pass through the little space left.

Some of them came knocking on my fucking tinted windows and peeping harder,probably to know if i am okay,while i closed my eyes and gently rest my head on the wheel,still breathing heavily as i recover from the shock.

Just then,my phone ringed in my suit inner pocket. And as i opened my eyes with my head still on the wheel,the first thing i sight was my dashboard mini screen which made me to realize how far Zion has goon,starting from my current location.

Probably he thought i am already dead by now,because from the other side of the fallen trailer where he was,he can't see what's on the other side.

Looking at that dashboard made me regain my strength as i furiously stepped on the acceleration pedal with the other foot still on the brake pedal,dropping the highest sound of my engine,while my tyres makes that familiar scratching sound as they rotate at the same spot,which made everyone that was close to my car to back out for their safety. And i reselect the gear,freed my foot from the brake and stepped harder on the acceleration pedal within seconds,and driftingly continued my mission which was stopping Zion from running away,despite all the hard time he just gave me...

My phone kept ringing continuously in annoying manner and i unplug the Bluetooth earpiece from my ear instead of picking up just because i guess it Sonia whom her aim will be to stop me,and quickly reselect my gear,just after i driftingly turned left to a bushy untiled single road,following the GPS tracker that was ticking on my dashboard.

After driving over twenty minutes with 210-230km/h on the dusty road,I began to see few local buildings and a long river that was so close to the mini dusty road. A careless driver might fall in there. And in the next 3 minutes,i turned left to another lonely road with no building,following the GPS tracker i planted on Zion's car. By then i was getting pretty close to the speeding tracker on my dashboard mini screen.

“Here he is". •*I said to myself just as i driftingly turned right to spot Zion just as he parked his car vertically in front of a single large building that Seems more like a warehouse and i increase my speed to 285 km/h just as the driver seat door opened*•.

I guess i took him unaware. Probably,It never crossed his mind that i will find him or that i will even survive that minutes ago accident. Just few feet to get to where he parked,he hurried out from his car and quickly dived left,while i damaged the driver's side of his car as i forcefully hit it with mine with the intention of hitting him along,and equally damaged mine as well as they both forcefully hit the building,blocking it's entrance.

He quickly got up,pulled his pistol and fired💥 at my car countless times,but my bullet proof tinted windows couldn't let any of it to penetrate,which made him to stare puzzledly as he ran out of bullets,while i pressed my car open roof button,and it gently initiate it's sliding motion,while i quick pulled my suit.