Episode 31 (S3)

(Before scrolling to read, kindly click on the vote button)

(The Tough😠 And The Dangerous😬)

My name is Mustafa, Mustafa Usman Rago. The last son of the former president of the federal republic, General Ahmad Hasan Rago. And also the commander in charge of my father's empire. And above all, I am a United State, Elite soldiers academy trained soldier.

Few Minutes Later

“Who's was that?” My dad asked me with a mean tone immediately i dropped the call.

“It's Admiral Chukwuma of the Nigerian navy... He said the missiles were not from any Nigerian navy ship or destroyer.” I politely said and shove my phone back to my suit inner pocket as our convoy drove into one of our warehouse far away from the main city.

The convoy parked just in front of our Columbian associate's convoy, and our security bodyguards got down first to supervise the area, except my dad's personal bodyguard who sat in the front passenger's seat.

“The environment is clear sir.” My dad's personal bodyguard said and got down from the vehicle after he received an info from the bodyguards outside through the white transmittable earpiece in his left ear.

Already, the Columbian partner was standing in front of his convoy with two armed bodyguards beside him.

The personal bodyguard fast walked and open the door for my dad, while i made sure my suit was covering my black pistol before i opened the door and got down. And within seconds we both walked towards the Columbian man with my dad's personal bodyguard behind him.

“Long time no see friend.” My dad extended his right hand for compliment just as we stopped few feet away from them.

“I didn't come this far for compliments, Rago.” He upsettingly said in a polite manner as he totally ignored my dad's extended hand, and i surprisingly glanced from his mean face to that of my dad's, who had that familiar devilish smiles that are always backed up with anger.

No one had ever done that to my dad before, at least not in my presence. To be sincere, i felt so embarrassed, and if not that my dad is the one in charge here, i would've compliment him with something more tougher.

“Tell me that you've already killed those who killed cousin in that bloody ship of yours or give me the name let me handle it myself.” He annoyingly said again in a bossy manner.

“Erm... Calm down... Everything will......” My dad tried to cool things off, but he got interrupted by the foreign associate in a rude manner.

“Don't tell me to calm down. What do you even mean by calm down. I paid you so well for that product since four months ago. My clients have been waiting, and now everything is gone and you're telling me to calm down?” He annoyingly said with rage, talking to my dad as if he's one of his bodyguard or something, getting me pretty nervous.

I guess my dad got pissed by his bullshit, because he didn't even hesitate to shove his hand beneath my suit and pulled my pistol on the Columbian drug lord, aiming on his forehead and his Columbian bodyguards reacted immediately as they pulled their guns in self-defense, while our own bodyguards did the same.

“That you are welcomed in my country shouldn't give you the right to parade as if you own it. I'm not your boy. My country, my rules.” My dad angrily said with rage in his voice still pointing the pistol on him, meanwhile the Columbian man seems to be automatically lost in the drama.

I was expecting my dad to react to our foreign associate's bullshit, but not to the extent of pointing a gun at him after all that happened to his products and cousin. That will be double wahala, because if i let him kill him, tomorrow someone else will come asking about him.