Episode 32 (S3)

(The Tough😠 And The Dangerous😬)

I guess it's time to hunt the hunters.” I muttered barely audibly to myself.
.
.
.
GAIUS

“What exactly happened?” I muttered politely, sitting on my little bed in my cell glass.

“I don't really know boss, I don't have the full story. But I think I overheard agent Sonia accusing your brother for given up the organization's identity during his assassination mission today.” Baby agent Glory said, standing at the other side of the cell glass, while I wonder who exactly Dan went after this time around.

“If anyone for any reason comes to you and send you on any mission outside this organization, whether minor or not. Kindly say to he or she respectively (You are not my boss) in refusal to the order.” I seriously said to her with a warning facial expression, and just then the entrance door opened as it slide sideways, and the almighty agent Daniel walked in like the boss in charge.

“What is this meeting all about? Am I missing something?” He sarcastically said as he walked towards my cell glass, and I gestured Glory to leave.

“It's a baby agent and boss thing, you have no room in it.” I muttered to his hearing as he got closer, while Glory walked pass him.

“Neither am i even interested in the baby agent and boss thing. I have better things to worry about at this moment.” He muttered as he stopped close to the cell glass, while the exit door clapped close behind my baby agent, and i muttered “Of course.”

“What brought you here? I guess It's one of those better things you are worried about.” I sarcastically muttered to his hearing, still sitting on my bed, while he stared at me in silent, probably battling with his intentions.

“Straight to business.” He muttered. “I just discovered that you've already had a mapped out plan for ex-president Ahmad Hasan Rago's assassination. So i will like......”

“Oh! Sonia told you.” I smirked and said in interruption to whatever shit he was saying, knowing too well that Sonia is the only one who has an idea of that assassination plan.

“How i figured it out isn't necessary right now please.” He seriously said politely.

“Wait a minute.... You went after General Ahmad Hasan Rago and failed. Isn't it?” I asked on a serious note in regards to what my baby agent just told me few moments ago. While he just stared at me in silent, which means (Yes) to me.

“Do you even know who he is?” I asked politely with a serious tone.

“Of course.... A legendary drug lord with many kills under his name.” He sounded so ordinary.

“Wrong.... He's a drug lord with soldiers like us, whom has the capacity of running things the same way we do, or maybe more better.” I remind him.

“A soldier....” He tried correcting me. “It's just Mustafa Usman Rago against us.” He confidently said.

“Did you just said us? Like us? Us?” I demonstratively asked, pointing from him to my chest, while he kept quite.

“Mind you that you're on your own. It's just you against the elite academy trained Rago twins, Jamilah and Usman Rago.” I cleared him on that, and he still remained silent.

“Hasan Rago haven't been seen in public since after your last victim's funeral. So tell me big brother. Did you attacked him in his house?” i asked sarcastically as i rest my back on my bed back rest and stretch my left arm on it, waiting to hear the full interesting story.

“No.... I strategically pulled him out from wherever he was hiding and strike.” He politely said as he shoved his hands into he's pants pocket... Probably feeling himself as he noticed the change on my facial expression.