Episode 28 (S3)

(The Tough😠 And The Dangerous😬)

"On my way baby." I muttered barely audibly and driftingly took the next right junction, off all lights and reselect the gear and the gunshots stopped.

Offing my vehicle lights made it very difficult for the chopper flash light to relocate me again, which means if Glory should do the same thing, we can easily make them loose trace.

"Off your vehicle lights and keep speeding, so that the chopper won't notice you. I will soon be behind you in seconds." I said to my baby agent through the transmitter as i reselect my gear, increase my velocity to 230 km/h and speed into the dark.

"Roger that." She muttered just as the chopper flash light managed to locate me again, and resume shooting at my hummer truck, while I kept swaying intentionally from left to right to avoid the vehicle from taking much bullets.

I glanced on my dashboard mini map, I was already ahead of Glory, which made me to quickly pulled my hand brake and wheel right, and the truck driftingly enter the next junction, and i reselect the gear again after pushing down the hand brake as I go for them.

"How close are they to you?" I asked Glory through the transmitter as i get closer to the junction which they are to pass.

"About 10 feet behind us boss." She muttered, breathing heavily on the other side of the line like someone who is nervous or something.

"Glory?" I called out.

"Yes boss." She muttered.

"Brace yourself, increase to 220km/h and above and keeping heading straight. Cross the next junction within 15 seconds and I will take out the armoured wagon behind you." I instructed through the transmitter and increase my velocity.

"Roger that boss." She muttered while I kept my ears open as i speed, because they have no light.

And just within 13 seconds, I noticed as they speed pass the junction with the help of the engine sound, while she muttered "Done boss" just to notify me that she has crossed the junction. And just as armoured organization's wagon which had its lights on made to cross, I speedily hit them off the road from the other side, and they forcefully went somersaulting countless times on the coated road.

"Now clear, keeping heading to the airport with the help of GPS and street lights, don't turn on any of your vehicle lights or think of waiting for me." I said to the transmitter, referring to Glory as I slowed my speed for a reason best known to me.

"Copy that. What about you?" She asked with concern.

"I need that chopper to keep following me. The good thing is that it can't follow both of us at the same time." I said to her through the transmitter, and just then, the chopper light flashed on me again, followed by two missiles at a time, which one of them hit my bulletproof hummer truck and i went somersaulting as well.

Within seconds, my vehicle stopped somersaulting with the four tyres up, and i groan in pains.

"Boss are you okay?" Baby agent Glory asked with concern and i kept quiet.

"Keep driving and don't stop, get them to the airport safely and fly away with them. I gat to take care of this shit once and for all." I said to my baby agent after some seconds as i use my right leg to hit the door till it open.

"Roger that boss." She muttered, while I grab the assault rifle next to me and fight my way out of the damaged vehicle, just as the chopper gets closer.

I squat beside the vehicle, peep at the chopper's direction and spot two special squad agents as they descent with rops and advanced towards my direction with their MHP5 firearms pointed out to fire, or probably to confirm my situation. And I cocked the firearm, quickly turn to that direction and skillfully shot both of them on the foreheads without thinking twice, and their dead body crashed on the floor, while i quickly hide behind my crashed vehicle as i took cover.