prologue

ANNIE LEBLANC

༄ ☼ ༄

I live in Toronto, Canada with my parents and my little sister, Hayley. I used to have an older brother named Caleb but he died almost four years ago.

I used to go to Toronto High School but I recently graduated with all my friends.

My best friends, Cynthia, Madi, Lauren, Jayden, and I, have been friends since kindergarten. Lauren's twin brother, Johnny, and his friends sometimes hangout with us too. They were the jocks/popular boys of our high school and we were the sporty, popular, cheerleaders. Johnny likes to keep his friend group relatively small, so his only friends are Josh, Hayden, Armani, Christian, and Matt.

Armani and Jayden are dating, Cynthia is dating a guy from the U.S. named Chase, and Madi is also dating a boy from the U.S. but his name is Christopher. So Lauren and I are the only single girls in our group.

We have some other friends from high school, that we don't hang out with as often as well. But before school ended and we all graduated, we got closer to them. Their names are Anna, Indi, Nadia, Kenzie, Emily, and Lilia.

Lilia and Emily both like each other and are scared to tell each other. The same thing is happening to Johnny and Kenzie. They think that there is no point in telling now because we are all going to go our own ways in college.

I fear that we might all go our separate ways and I'm really not ready for that. But they all said that we would make this summer one to remember.

༄ ☼ ༄

KENZIE SPEAKS
sorry that this is
short and bad