➳one

ANNIE LEBLANC

༄ ☼ ༄

I was sitting on my best friend, Cynthia's bed. Lauren and Madi were also sitting on the bed while Jayden sat on the ottoman at the end of the bed. Cynthia was in her closet picking out clothes for some reason.

"We should do something fun this summer." Cynthia yelled from her closet while she moved some clothes around.

"Like what?" I asked her.

"We should go on a trip...for the whole summer" She said now standing in the doorway of her closet.

"To where?" Madi asked and we all had confused looks on our faces.

"California!" Cynthia exclaimed with an excited smile.

"I don't know." I replied unsure of if this was a good idea.

"C'mon, it'll be fun! You guys can meet Madi and I's boyfriends, we can stay in a house by the beach, meet boys!" She said smirking at the last part.

"C'mon Annie!! It'll be soooo much fun!!" Madi exclaimed.

"Okay, fine." I said with a little sigh.

"Yay!!!" They all cheered.

"When do we leave?!" Jayden asked excitedly.

"Tomorrow!" Cynthia said.

I coughed a little in shook. "Tomorrow?"

"Yes, it was a last minute thing," She said with a shrug. "You better get packing!"

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up at 7:45 am to my alarm clock blaring in my ear. I turned it off angrily and got out of bed. Our flight was at 11 and Cynthia was picking us all up at 8:15, so I had a half an hour to get ready. I put on my black under armour shorts and a tight-fitted white cropped t-shirt.

I spent hours yesterday packing because I couldn't pick outfits and I have like no nice clothes. I basically ended up packing all of my summer clothes I had because I couldn't decide. Cynthia said that we would do a lot of shopping, so I was hoping that I could buy some clothes there.

Before I knew it, it was 8:15. Cynthia honked the horn to tell me to hurry up. I quickly said goodbye to my parents then I grabbed all my things and rushed out the door. Once my luggage and carry-on were in the trunk, I got into Cynthia's mom's van.

"Is everyone ready!?" Cynthia asked us all because I was the last one to be picked up.

"Hell yeah!!" We all cheered.

Once it was quiet and everyone settled down, I asked. "So, who's all going on this trip?"

"Well, the five of us plus Johnny, Armani, Josh, Christian, and Matt. Then, Nadia, Kenzie, Lilia, Emily, Anna, and Indi are coming next week. And then Chase is bringing some of his friends." Cynthia told me.

"Cool." I replied and looked out the window.

"That's a lot of people." Lauren said.

"Yeah, it is," Madi said. "I hope it doesn't get too crazy."

"Especially since we are all staying in one house." Jayden added.

The drive to the airport was short because of how close we live to it, but getting situated and going through customs took forever!

While we were waiting to board the plane, we walked around the airport looking in the stores. I saw a cute top in one of them, so I bought it.

When we were done shopping, there was still 15 minutes until boarding time, so we sat down to wait. Finally the boys arrived with only a few minutes to spare.

When it was finally boarding time, we all lined up and got on the plane. I was sitting next to Josh and Lauren.

Once we were all sitting down and ready, Josh asked me, "Are you excited for the trip?"

"Yeah, are you?" I replied.

"Yes, I'm really excited because I get to see some of my friends." He said with a big smile.

"You know some of the boys going?" I asked.

"Yeah, I know Chase, Christopher, and some of the other boys going." Josh told me.

"Oh that's cool. I didn't know that." I said with a soft smile.

After 5 long hours, we were finally in California. Everyone got all their bags and got into a bus that took us to the house.

The house was huge and so nice. It has 10 massive bedrooms, 13 luxurious bathrooms, a huge kitchen, an outdoor swimming pool, a movie room, a game room, and it was right by the beach!

"Woah! It's huge!" Madi exclaimed.

"And it's sooo nice!" Lauren added.

"It's so perfect!!" Jayden also added.

"Okay! Time to meet the boys!" Cynthia said with a little squeal of excitement.

Cynthia gestured us to follow her into the next room. It was a big living room with a massive tv and a long couch.

Once they noticed us, the five boys stood up from the couch and turned toward us.

A tall boy with dark hair, bright blue eyes, and his nails painted, gave Cynthia a big hug. After they pulled apart, he turned towards the rest of us and introduced himself, "Hey everyone, I'm Chase."

A very cute boy with soft looking, light brown hair and brown eyes that was a little shorter than Chase, introduced himself next, "I'm Payton."

Next was a boy with longish dark brown hair and brown eyes, "Hey, I'm Sam.

Then, a boy with short black hair and dark brown eyes introduced himself to everyone, "Hey, my name is Christopher."

The next boy caught my eye. He was very cute and even just looking at him gave me butterflies and made me nervous. He has light-ish brown hair and indescribable green eyes. He ran one of his hands through his hair before saying, "Sup, I'm Asher."

༄ ☼ ༄

KENZIE SPEAKS
how are you guys
liking the story so far?