➳six

ANNIE LEBLANC

"I DON'T WANT A GIRL WHO GETS A CAR FOR HER SWEET SIXTEEN OR SPENDS A STACK OF DOLLAR BILLS ON A LIMOUSINE!!" I screamed the lyrics at the top of my lungs.

"I WANT A GIRL WHO TAKES THE BUS AND WEAR BAGGY JEANS. ROCKIN' NIKE AIRS!!" Madi streamed the next few lines of lyrics.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE LOUBOUTINS?!!" We streamed together with the rest of the crowd.

All of us, except for the boys who just kinda stood there and swayed to the music a bit, sang the rest of the song and danced like idiots.

We were probably in the middle of the crowd and it was packed so we could barely see the stage.

We danced and sang like there was no tomorrow until the song finished and everyone in the club cheered loudly.

Then the music of the next song started to fill the club. I let out a loud gasp and all the girls looked at me with a big smile.

"This is my FAVOURITE song!!" I squealed. "C'mon!! We have to get to the front!"

I dragged the girls with me to push through the crowd. Thankfully, we got to the front of the stage before the first line of the song started. And now we had a clear view of the 5 beautiful boys on stage.

"Used to be scared of the ocean," I sang along to the first line. "Cause I didn't know how to swim."

I sang and danced my heart out, until the chorus. At the chorus, I put even more into it.

"I heard your siren's call, it was beautiful," I looked up at the boy singing this line, Daniel Seavey. He made eye contact with me and then winked. "I am drowning, God, please don't save."

I really felt that line after the wink. I went numb and I froze in place in shock.

"Oh! My! God!! Did you see that?!" Lauren screamed. "Daniel fucking Seavey totally just winked at you Anns!!"

I felt her hands touch my shoulders and she started to shake me. This snapped me out of the trance I was in.

"I must be dreaming!" I exclaimed. "Pinch me!"

"No girl, I saw it too! But I'll pinch you anyways!" Madi says pinching me.

"Ouch! Was that really necessary?!" I said rubbing my arm.

"Yes, yes it was." Madi said seriously making me laugh.

"I'm in too deep. Ah ooh-ah-ooh-ooh Ah ooh-ah-ooh-ooh. I'm in too deep. Ah ooh-ah-ooh-ooh." We all sang.

The rest of the show was amazing! The boys really put on a good show. By the end of it, I barely had a voice left.

We were all gathered around the bar drinking. Everyone was talking and having so much fun that we hadn't noticed that the club was almost completely empty. The only people left were the five guys who just performed an hour ago.

I nudged Lauren's arm. She stopped talking and turned to face me. "Oh my lord Lauren!! The Why Don't We boys are literally right there!" I practically screamed.

She turned her head towards the stage which was where the boys were standing. "Don't stare!" I said making her snap her head away.

"They're heading our way!" Madi squealed quietly. "Act normal!"

"Hey ladies, did you enjoy the show." The brown haired boy said.

"Yes we did!" Madi exclaimed. Christopher noticed the guys come up to us, so he came over to Madi and put his arm around her.

"That's great, I'm glad!" The tall brown haired boy said. "I'm Jonah!"

"I'm Corbyn!" The blonde introduced himself.

"I'm Jack!" The curly haired boy told us.

"I'm Zach." The first boy to approach us said.

"And I'm Daniel!" The boy with bleach blonde said.

"W-we kno- I mean nice to meet you guys!" I said and Daniel let out a chuckle. I mentally facepalmed. "I'm Annie."

"Well nice to meet you too Annie." Daniel said with a wink. I glanced in Asher's direction and I could see he was little angry with Daniel's flirting.

The rest of them exchanged introductions.

"Sooo..are you guys from here?" Jonah asked us.

"Actually no. All of us here are from Toronto," I explained to them and pointed to all of us girls. "And Johnny, Josh, Armani, Christian, and Matt are also from Toronto. The rest of the guys are from here." They all nodded.

"How long are you guys here for?" Daniel asked.

"The whole summer." I replied with a small smile.

"That's cool. Tomorrow's show in San Francisco is our last show of tour and then we stay in LA for awhile." Corbyn explained.

"Cool." Madi nodded.

Asher walked over to us and said, "Hey guys, it's getting late. We should get going."

Madi and Lauren let out loud groans.

"Well, we better get going. It was nice to meet you." I said getting up from my stool at the bar.

"Yeah it was nice you meet you guys." Jack said on behalf of all of them.

"Hey before you guys go, can we get your information?" Daniel asked.

I was hesitant and didn't know what to say so Lauren answered for me, "Yes, of course!"

We all exchanged Instagram and Snapchat usernames and then we were on our way back to the house.

As soon as we got back to the house, almost everyone went straight to bed.

Once I was all ready for bed, I got all comfy and snuggled into bed. Asher was laying down on his bed on his phone.

"Did you have fun at the concert tonight?" He asked looking up from his phone.

"Yeah! I had the best time!" I exclaimed.

"That's good," He smiled. "You and Daniel really hit it off, he was flirting with you a lot."

"No he was not! And is Asher Angel jealous?!" I asked pretending to be shocked.

"No! I'm just saying." I laughed at him. "Okay fine, maybe I am jealous."

༄ ☼ ༄

KENZIE SPEAKS
everyone go stream
trust fund baby,
in too deep, and
what am I by why
don't we