➳seven

ANNIE LEBLANC

༄ ☼ ༄

"Ha!! I knew you were jealous!" I threw a pillow at him.

"Oh, it's on LeBlanc!" Asher climbed off of his bed and onto mine with a pillow in his hand.

He lightly hit me with his pillow.

"Is that all you got Angel?" I challenged and hit him harder with my pillow.

"You started a war!!" He exclaimed.

We continued to attack each other with pillows, both of us refusing to surrender for 5-10 minutes. We only stopped because we were interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

"Why does it sound like you're fucking in there!!" Madi yelled through the door.

Asher and I bursted our laughing and Madi walked in the room.

"Ohh, so you weren't fucking?" Madi asked. "Nope!" I quickly said.

"What were you two doing then?" She asked.

"Pillow fight." Asher said innocently holding a pillow up.

"Well, would you keep it down. Some of us are actually trying to sleep." Madi said with her hands on her hips.

"We all know you weren't sleeping." I said with a smirk and looking at her in only a robe.

"Shut up!" Madi said trying to hide her smirk and blush.

"Sleep well!" I said teasingly.

"I'm leaving now!" Madi yelled as she walked out the door.

"I think I won!" Asher declared once Madi closed the door.

"Oh really, enlighten me on how you won!" I said with my hands on my hips.

"I got the last hit." Asher said with a smirk.

"Oh did you now?" I say as I hit him with the pillow.

He hits me back, then I hit him. This repeats a couple of times until Asher finally surrendered.

"Ha! I win!!" I cheered.

"Yes..yes you did." Ashers voice lowered and he stared at my lips.

My heart started to beat so loud and fast that he could probably hear it. I dropped the pillow and gulped down the lump that was forming in my throat. I felt like I had a million butterflies in my stomach.

I looked at his lips and then I licked mine. My gaze then travelled into his beautiful green eyes  and his eyes met mine. He grabbed my waist with one of his hands, put his other on my cheek and then pulled me into a kiss.

His lips were soft and his breath was minty. The kiss was short but passionate.

He pulled away and climbed out of my bed and into his own.

"Goodnight Annie." He said with a smile as he turned the lamp off.

"Goodnight." I said quietly and lied down.

I was lying on my back and staring up at the ceiling. I touched my fingers to my lips and smiled huge. i wanted to kiss him again.

༄ ☼ ༄

KENZIE SPEAKS
i know this book is
on hold but here's
a draft i never
published