➳three

ANNIE LEBLANC

I woke up the next morning to a light breeze and the bright sun beaming through the window.

I woke up in an amazing mood and a huge smile on my face. I was very happy from yesterday and was super excited for today. We were going shopping. Well, at least we planned on dragging the boys out.

Asher was still sleeping and I didn't want to wake him, so I quietly got up, put a sweater on and went downstairs.

When I went downstairs, I was greeted by Payton. I guess we were the only ones awake so far.

"Morning Annie." He said with a husky morning voice.

"Morning Payton." I replied with a smile.

"I was just about to start making breakfast for everyone, would you like to help me?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course! That's a lot of food you have to make, so you're going to need all the help you can get." I said with a small chuckle.

"Yeah true." He replied with a laugh.

We decided on making a big breakfast with almost all the most popular breakfast foods. Eggs, bacon, toast, pancakes, waffles, French toast, cereal, and sausages.

Payton was making some pancakes while I started the bacon. He was putting the pancake mix in the bowl when he got a little 'clumsy'. He spilt a bit over the counter and on his hands.

"Oops!" He said as he smudged some of the mix on my face.

"Oh it's on!!" I said trying to be intimidating.

I took some of the mix and I threw it on his head. His hair was almost completely covered in the mix. I lifted my other hand, which still had some of the mix in it, to throw at him again. But he threw his hands up in surrender.

"Hey! Hey! Okay, we're even! You win!" Payton said with a small laugh.

When Josh came downstairs half asleep and his hair super messy. Which is an extremely attractive look but we're just friends.

"What happened here?" Josh asked with a small chuckle.

"We got a little carried away." I said with a huge smile and a small shrug.

"Hey! You're not thinking of replacing me are you?" Josh asked jokingly.

I walked around the counter the over him and gave him a big hug.

"I would never replace you!" I told him.

He returned the hug and said, "Oh phew! You had me worried for a second."

I giggled and he kissed my forehead.

"Well...we better get cleaned up and get back to cooking." I said as I turned back around to Payton.

"Yeah we should. Do you want to help us make breakfast? We need all the help we can get." Payton asked Josh.

"Yeah sure. I'll clean the kitchen up a bit while you guys get cleaned up.

"Okay." I said then walked to a bathroom to clean up.

ASHER ANGEL

I woke up confused because Annie wasn't in the room. I checked the time, it was 8:00 am. It's still early and she was already up. I'm confused on why I'm so concerned about where she is. I have this weird feeling that I've never felt before when I'm around her and I literally can't stop thinking about her.

I got out of bed, put a hoodie on and headed downstairs to see if she was there.

As I open the bedroom door, my nose is filled with the delicious smell of eggs and bacon. Realizing how hungry I was, I quickly walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Annie, Payton, and Josh were making breakfast and Chase and Cynthia were sitting on the couch in the living room watching tv.

I walked into the living room and sat down on one of the couches. I sat on the couche that is off to to the side of the tv so that I could watch tv and see Annie in the kitchen at the same time.

She looked so pretty. Her hair was tied into a messy bun, she had a bit of flour on her face, she was wearing someone's oversized hoodie, and she had a huge smile on her face. Man, she's so perfect!

Soon after, everyone woke up and breakfast was ready. We all sat down at the large dinning table. I sat next to Annie and Chris and Payton sat on the other side of Annie.

Everyone praised Payton, Annie, and Josh for the food and started talking amongst themselves.

"Hey." I said to Annie.

"Hey." She replied.

"The food is delicious." I told her.

"Thanks." She said with a smile.

"Nice hoodie. Where'd you get it?"

"Oh it's Josh's but thanks." Annie said.

"Oh cool....so are you guys like...a thing?" I asked her.

She let out a small laugh and said, "No, we're just best friends."

"Oh cool." I said trying to play it off.

I'm normally so good with girls but I don't know what's happening to me. I'm nervous, I can't speak properly, and I'm overthinking things.

"So, what's the plan for today?" Madi asked everyone.

"Oou, can we go shopping??!" Cynthia asked excitedly.

A bunch of the boys groaned but all the girls were in.

"I guess it's settled, we're going shopping!" Madi announced.

"I'll carry all your bags for you!" Chase said to Cynthia.

"Aww thank you Chase." She said then kissed him.

"They're a cute couple eh?" Annie said nudging me.

"Yeah, they're a cute couple." I said looking down at my food.

"I can hold your bags Annie." I heard Payton whisper to her.

"Aww thanks, you're such a gentleman!" Annie replied.

"Oh god. This is going to be a long shopping trip." I mumbled under my breath.

༄ ☼ ༄

KENZIE SPEAKS
guys I'm sad because
chase and cynthia broke
up :(