➳five

ANNIE LEBLANC

Once the movie finished, Cynthia, Josh and I headed to his room. Josh is sharing a room with Johnny but we kicked him out for a bit.

I sat down the bed and lied back, buried my head in my hands and let out a loud sigh. Cynthia and Josh sat on both sides of me.

"What happened?" Cynthia asked.

"So when I went to get some water in the kitchen, Asher followed me. And I don't know...there's something about him. He's kinda mysterious...funny, and he's really nice to me. I get really nervous and flustered around him and you guys know that never happens to me," they both nod in agreement. "So back to the story, I went to get water, he followed me and then he kissed me. The kiss got a bit more heated and then Payton came in and turned the lights on. He looked so hurt but tried to hide it. I didn't know he liked me, I thought he was just being super nice and friendly. I just feel so bad because I feel like I might have accidentally lead him on and I really want to stay friends with him."

"From what I've come to figure out from him and some of the other boys the past few days, is that Payton is a nice guy and he's understanding. If you tell him what's going on then he'll understand and things will be okay." Josh told me.

"You think so?" I asked him.

"Yeah, now you guys better go to sleep it's getting late." He said.

"Goodnight." Cynthia and I said to Josh and then left his room.

Once we were in the hallway, we said goodnight to each other and then went our separate ways to our room.

When I walked in the room, I expected to see Asher asleep or watching tv or something, but he wasn't even in the room.

I shook it off, he probably just doesn't want to go to bed yet. I got ready for bed and then fell asleep instantly.

The next morning, I noticed that Asher never slept in his bed.

I got up out of bed and put a hoodie on. Then I headed downstairs. When I walked into the living room, I saw Asher sleeping on the couch.

"Asher?" I whispered checking to see if he was awake.

No answer.

"Asher?" I whispered again.

Then he stretched out a bit on the couch and opened his eyes slowly.

"Yes?" He said in a tired raspy voice.

That's hot

"Why'd you sleep on the couch?" I asked him.

"I wanted to give you some space because of what happened last night..with us, with Payton." Asher exclaimed.

Aww he's so sweet

"Aww thanks, you didn't have to do that." I said  while putting my hand on his arm.