Chapter 46

Chapter 46: (Mia's POV)

"Do you think that did the trick?" Jeremy asked as he grabbed a towel and handed it to me before getting another for himself and drying himself off. "I think so. Maybe we'll find out soon." I shrugged as I turned the hose off and went inside. "Ready for step 2?" he asked me while I nodded. We walked into my room and I grabbed my clothes from my closet while Jeremy grabbed his from a bag that he brought with extra clothes since I told him to. I went into the bathroom and changed first, followed by Jeremy who did the same after me. Once I stepped into my room, I saw Ryder sitting on his bed, reading a book. I was just standing at my bookshelf, looking at the shelves and looking at the remaining shelves which still need to be sorted out, when I felt someone standing behind me and then wrap their arms around my waist. 

What is he doing? This wasn't part of the plan. The plan for today just consisted of having fun and talking, getting to know each other and he threw that kiss thing outside at me too but because Ryder was there, I didn't have a choice so I went along with it. "What are you doing?" I asked, still going through the shelves since I saw Ryder looking. "He's looking." Jeremy whispered in my ear. I can't begin to explain with words how weird this feels. I've never thought of Jeremy as anything more than a friend and having him wrap his arms around me just doesn't feel right.

"This wasn't part of the plan." I mumbled, since even though Ryder's window was closed and so was mine but I just want it to be too obvious that I was weirded out by the situation. "Open the window." Jeremy suggested and hesitantly, I did. "You should read this one." he said, finally pulling away and handing me a book. It was Eleanor and Park. What makes him think that me, a crazy fan-girl who lives in her imaginary world of romance hasn't read this oh-so-famous book? Instead of saying that to him, I spoke, "Noted." before grabbing it from him and placing it back on the shelf.

 I looked back to his window to see him getting up and walking towards the window. He stood in front of the window for a few seconds before giving me a pleading look and quickly putting up his emotionless face and closing the curtains. "See you tomorrow then?" Jeremy asked, breaking me out of my thoughts. "Huh?" I asked confused since I was zoned out and I had no idea what he was talking about. "That's all we had planned for today so I'll see you tomorrow then?" he asked as he grabbed his bag, phone and car keys.

"Sure." I nodded before leading him out, watching him drive away. I then closed the door and leaned against it, letting out a sigh. "The things I do for you, Ryder." I spoke to myself before pushing myself off the door and heading up to my room. I walked into my room and shut the door and turned to face my bed, where I saw Ryder lying down.

"What the hell are you-" I began but he cut me off by walking at me, and pressing me up against my bedroom door. Boy did he look mad. 'What the hell was he doing here?" he interrogated me as he pinned my head on either side of my head. "Ryder, what are you doing here?" I asked, questioning him. "I asked you first." he raised his eyebrows at me while his eyes channeled pure anger. "I asked you second." I shrugged smugly. I loved seeing him get all mad because in the end, he knew how to apologize and turn all sweet but right now, I wasn't too sure. 

"Don't push me right now, Mia. Just answer the damn question." he demanded and pulled me closer before slamming me against the door again. So we're dealing with possessive Ryder today? Alright. "What is it to you?" I asked, narrowing my eyes down at him. I saw him groan in frustration and anger before questioning me again. "Mia, what the hell was he doing here?" he asked slowly as if he were speaking to a child. "Ryder, what the hell are you getting so riled up over?" I arched an eyebrow at him teasingly.

 "The fact that you're not answering." he practically growled. "Answer me." he ordered demandingly.

"Or what?" I challenged, arching my back, pushing myself closer to him. He groaned out in frustration again before pushing me further into the door and tightening his grip on my wrists, well, that's gonna bruise, before he smashed his lips on mine. I didn't kiss back for a while until he let go of my wrists and held my neck, pulling me closer into the kiss. That's what cracked me. So I kissed him back for a few seconds before pushing him off of me and shoving him back, making him stumble a little.

"You knew you weren't supposed to kiss me!" I raised my voice a little and became stern.

"Well I just did and there's nothing you could do about it." he smirked smugly. Oh how he gets on my nerves when he acts like this. "You asshole! You knew you shouldn't have and you still-" I was scolding him for kissing me but before I could press it any further, he grabbed my neck and pulled me closer, crashing his lips on mine again. Is he suddenly deaf or something? Does he not understand what I'm telling him? I tried pushing him off of me, but he wouldn't budge, he wrapped his arms around my waist and tightened his grip on me. So I turned to my last resort, and I bit his lip to distract him, and as I did so, he loosened his grip on me, thinking that I was kissing him back and then I took my chance and shoved him back again, this time slapping him across the face, not too hard but hard enough. 

"Ryder, what the hell has gotten into you? Why are you acting all possessive?" I asked very confused and more so concerned as to what the hell had gotten into him. "What the hell do you mean why am I acting all possessive? Mia, there's a guy who I hate who you're gonna go out with soon if I don't do something!" he defended himself.

"What makes you think that kissing me will not make me go out with him? Ryder, you can't put a mark on me or something like that. I can go out with whoever I want!" I explained angrily.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me that you want to go out with him." he demanded, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer, making our chests collide. "Ryder-" I started but he cut me off.

"Look me in the eyes and say it if it's the truth, Mia." he said sternly. What would happen if I just kissed him right now? It would only give him a hint that I still like him right? Well, it would also fuel his cockiness and wit, and in the end, I'd be the only one to have to deal with that so... Wait! What about Jeremy? I'd have to tell him eventually and that would also make it harder for him to get she-devil barbie Bella back. "Why are gonna go out with him, Mia? He's still hung up on Bella to the point where they've been hooking up still! Look me in the eyes. And tell me that you want-" he was saying but I cut him off. If Jeremy is still hooking up with Bella, after their breakup then I can kiss him. So that's exactly what I did. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him in before crashing my lips onto his. He began walking backwards until his feet hit my bed which he then lied on with me on top of him.

I broke the kiss to tell him what he wanted to hear.

"I don't want to go out with him. But I will if I have to." before smashing my lips on his again.

What the hell am I doing?

What the hell counter: 1000000