• C H A P T E R 2 •

"you are hot" a random girl mumbled into the boy's hair

"I know baby"

He smirked and buried his face in her neck. His hand fiddled with the zip of the dress when his phone rang. He reaches the back of my pocket and fished it out.

"Yes dad, okay"

After a short conversation, he hanged up and got ready to leave

"where are you going? let's continue"

He rolled his eyes at her desperation

"there's nothing to continue, go away and stop bothering me," he said rather rudely and left the room.

The boy was no other than Kim Taehyung, the Kingka of the school and a Playboy. His dad owned the biggest company in Seoul, "The Kims". He gets whatever he wants

His Dad called him to inform him that they had to attend a dinner. He couldn't say no to him, he loved him dearly.

He got into his car and zoom off to his mansion. When he entered and  he saw his dad

"Hello, dad where are we going?"

"Oh, you're here. We are going to have dinner with Mrs. Park and her daughter, haven't I told you before? now get ready or else we will be late"

He simply nodded and went upstairs to his room, freshening up and putting on a black tuxedo he styled his hair with his fingers and sprayed some cologne. Well, gotta go. He put on his shoes and exited his room.

" well you're on time, I was going to shout for you," his dad said chuckling.

"well let's go"

They parked in front of a fancy restaurant. On the way, his dad told that Taehyung would have a step-sister of his age and she also goes to the same school as his

My school? I already know he had been going out with this woman and honestly think that my dad loves her.

The step-sister part was new to him.

Hope it's not some fangirl or some clingy slut.

They sat at the table. Suddenly Mr. Kim stood up and Taehyung saw a lady in her mid-'40s. His dad kissed her cheek. He mentally cringed. Tho he knows that he was a Playboy but seeing his dad kissing someone feels like something weird.

He stood up to greet them. As soon as he did he saw the girl my soon-to-be stepsister.

Well, I didn't think she'd be rich.
He smirked

"Hello my name is Kim Taehyung, Nice to meet you Mrs. Park and Park Aera"

[ E D I T E D ]

Don't be a silent reader. Hit that star and be a star voter  (•ө•)