• EPILOGUE 1/2 •

3 MONTHS LATER

Aera was discharged and was healthy than ever. The university was on working days again, with no sign of damage. Got7 urged to continue going to the university and had surely ground close to the boys too. You could say that these 2 boy groups were the present kingkas of the university along with Aera and Rose being the queenkas. No one had the audacity or courage to go against them. And not to mention Taehyung and Aera and grown comfortably close to each other.

Currently, BTS and the two girls were in Busan for the time being for their winter break. The boys insisted that they should go somewhere and Busan was the best as it was the time for snowfall.

"So?"

"What so?"

"I'm hungry", Namjoon and Hoseok looked at Jungkook, disbelieved.

"Didn't you ate just a few hours ago?"

"Geez this boy sure does have a huge appetite", Namjoon commented as he saw the younger went to the kitchen and brought a packet of nachos.

The two elders were talking about something, pointing at the laptop screen. While the younger was happily munching on his nachos looking around the mansion, they were currently in, and it was definitely Aera's.

"Guys!!", Hoseok literally jumped on the spot hearing the sudden loud voice.

"Gosh Rose!! Don't startle me like that", she shot him a look and continued, "we're going out, to the Jagalchi market."

"Ah, why? It's 7:00 in the evening" Namjoon whined

"What why?! Don't you wanna feel the first snowfall. Besides I'm too lazy to cook for you brats. Hurry up", Jin said as he wore his jacket

The others were already ready and headed out. This time they didn't take the van. Why? Because walking is a most enjoyable thing when you're with your dear ones.

-

"I'm going with Namjoon", Hoseok said, as they left in another direction. "Hyung I'll join you", Jungkook shouted, running after them

"And I'm going with Yoongi", Jin said dragging him

"We are going with Rose", Aera already saw that coming

And with all these Aera and Taehyung were left out.

"Guess we are the pair. Let's go", Taehyung grabbed Aera's hand and dragged her with him

"Where are we going?"

"To have some food. I'm really hungry you know. And I'm sure you're too"

He stopped in front of a noodles stall.
"Ahjhuma! Two bowls of noodles with kimchi", Taehyung shouted at the old lady and smiled

"Noodles?", She raised her eyebrows at him

"Yep. Noodles are the best thing, especially in Winter. The way you slurp up your noodles and with that a bite of kimchi. Hm. Heaven", Taehyung said, as he dramatically spread his arms and closed his eyes. Aera literally chocked on her laughter

"Here. Two noodles for a lovely couple", the lady said as she served the bowls with kimchi.

And this was the second time she chocked, on her own saliva

"We are-"

"Thanks, ahjhuma!", Taehyung beamed as he blew on his noodles. Aera looked at him or rather glared

"What? Eat your noodles before they get cold"

-

"Did you think what the lady said back then?"

Taehyung asked. They were currently strolling after finishing their bowl of noodles. They stopped at the park, which was a few distances away from the marketplace.

"She was surely mistaken"

"But", Taehyung began and looked straight into her eyes. "But what if I wanted to make it true?"

"Taehyung-", she was cut off as he kissed her. Aera looked at his eyes, which were closed. She looked at him as he continued to kiss her. She closed her eyes and kissed back.

"Aera", he parted. "I know what I did back then was a stupid mistake of mine and I also know what we are but my feelings for you are way stronger. We'll get through what happens in the future but for now, please, please love me back", he sealed their lips again, more passionately than before.

The snowfall started. People looked at the snow as it fell lightly upon them. The first snowfall. And it became the first to witness the love

"I love you Aera"

"I love-" before she could complete her sentence,

"RUN!!, Taehyung, Aera run", a voice passed them with a couple of blurry bodies running towards them.

The two were sure, that voice was Jimin's. And it definitely was. He saw Jimin and the others running but that wasn't it. Chasing them was a couple of food stall owners.

"I can say, this Jimin created a mess", Taehyung said

"Me too. But for now, run. The dammit shouted our names and pointed us"

The two sprinted from there, at full speed, their legs could muster, with the rest after them.

It was bold for Aera to assume that it was all peaceful from now. But how could she forget that these boys were the living definition of trouble.

A/n: book coming to an end. (╥﹏╥)
But there will be the second part of the epilogue. Till then bubbye. Don't forget to vote!!

Xoxo.