• C H A P T E R 4 •

"Park Aera, my step sister" Taehyung mocked

"Kim Taehyung, my huge ass jerk stepbrother," Aera said in the same tone as him

"Can't believe that I got an ugly need as my sister. At least it should have been good if I had got someone else"

Yup. Their relationship is a hate-hate one. They can't stand each other and now here they were, forced by her mom to take a walk, and be comfortable. Together.

"You know, I also think, what did I do to get a massive ugly asshole jerk like you as my brother" she fired back. She wasn't a girl to back off.

"To be honest, the guy you're calling ugly, girls fall head overheads over my face. Many of them are even dreaming to even stand beside me, where you are"

"Well bad luck, I'm not one of your sluts. Sluts just go around you to shove your dick in their mouths and again I'm not one of them." She retorted.

"Yes, you're definitely not one of them. You're so Ugly that guys will even reject to kiss you"

She was fuming in anger. She was about to bite back when her phone rang

"Yes mom, okay"

She hanged up and turned towards him,
"Let's go jerk, mom called us to have dinner"

"I don't want to go," He said

"Okay then, stay" she left alone, not giving a damn about him.

Taehyung groaned and followed her afterward. He entered the restaurant again and went to the respective table. and saw Aera peacefully. He glared at her before he began to eat.

"Well we have news for you guys," Their parents said in unison with a big smile on their faces

Guess what the news is? Yes. They were getting married. Aera and Taehyung were not surprised as they were aware that their news of marriage will soon come. But their next sentence made both Aera and Taehyung choke on their meals, coughing violently and look at them with the eyes of soccer balls.

Don't be a silent reader. Hit that star and be a star voter  (•ө•)♡